Skip to content
HP Envy 5663 Setup
HP Envy 5663 Setup for Windows
- In case the printer and system are linked using a USB cable, make sure that you link the USB port straight to the system for HP Envy 5663 setup for windows.
- Examine whether the printer is linked to the power source and then Switch ON the HP Envy 5663 printer by pressing the power button.
- Verify whether the Windows operating system identifies the printer automatically. If yes, install the driver for it.
- Navigate to our website to download the printer driver and then uninstall it with the help of guidelines mentioned on the screen.
- Check whether the printer is compatible with the Wired or Wireless connection.
- In case the HP Envy 5663 printer supports Wired connection, Connect the printer to the network via a USB cable.
- In case the printer supports Wireless connection,key in name of the network and password to link the printer to the system wirelessly.
- Assemble the printer and system within the range of the router to acquire maximum signal strength.
- Make sure that the printer and system are linked to the single wireless network connection.
- After connecting the printer to the network, install the printer in Windows from the control panel.
- Select Devices and Printers,select the Add a Printer icon. Choose the Add a network or wireless.
- Windows operating system will detect the local or network printers in case you are Windows 8 user.
- Select the name of the printer from the list of available devices and then select the Next option
- In case the Windows urges you to install the 123.hp.com/envy5663 printer drivers. Make sure that the printer is linked to the network and then install the driver to HP Envy 5663 setup for windows.
HP Envy 5663 Setup for Mac
- Examine whether the printer is wired or wireless network printer,if they are network printer you will be able to connect to the network
- Make use of the guideline mentioned on the screen to commence the printer installation.
- In case the printer supports Wired connection,it is necessary to link the printer to the network using a USB cable
- In case the printer supports Wireless connection, key in the name of the network and password to link the system and printer over the network.
- Ensure that you have connected printer and system to the single wireless network
- Make sure that you assemble the devices within the range of the router.
- Turn ON the 123.hp.com/envy5663 printer.system and router. Choose the Apple menu and then select the System Preferences.
- Select the Print and Fax option. To include the printer’s name to the device list, press the plus sign.
- Select the name of the network from the defaults tan and then select the Add option
- In case the printer’s name is enlisted, begin to print the desired document or photo from the printer after HP Envy 5663 setup for Mac.