HP Envy 5663 driver download
A HP Envy 5663 Driver Download is a bit of technical information that is needed by your printer to function. It is a software that you have to install on your printer before you get to use it. This driver is available online or in the form of an installation CD. Read on to know how to install and setup the driver for your HP Envy 5663 printer.
HP Envy 5663 Driver Download for Windows
- Initially,place the software installation CD that came with the printer’s packaging on the computer’s disc drive.
- Access the HP folder to open the .exe setup file to install the driver in the system.
- Take the aid of the commands displayed on the screen to install the driver and finish the setup process.
- In case the CD have crashed,visit our website that helps you to download the driver.
- Download and Install the appropriate printer driver to accomplish the setup process.
- Visit our website,key in the printer model and take the aid of the instructions to driver download.
- In accordance with the printer model, HP Easy Start gets downloaded by default.
- In case the driver is downloaded,take the aid of the instructions to access the downloaded file to initiate the setup.
- Select the mode of connection as Wired Or Wireless in accordance with the Envy 5663 printer.
- In case the HP Envy 5663 driver download is not successful,get directed to our website and index in the printer model.
- Select the version of operating system,if installer prompts and verify whether the operating system version is appropriate.
- Select Download beside the full feature driver or choose Download only to execute the file from the system.
- Once you have installed the driver with the help of instructions mentioned on the screen,try to print the test page.
HP Envy 5663 Driver Download for Mac
- Primarily,keep the software installation CD in the computer’s disc drive to install the driver for the Mac.
- Open the HP folder and browse .dmg setup file to commence the installation process.
- Trail the commands mentioned on the screen to install the HP Envy 5663 printer driver and software in the system.
- In case the CD is not functioning properly, download the driver from our website.
- Visit our website and then index in the printer model number and then choose the Begin option.
- Based on the printer model, HP Easy Start gets downloaded in the system by default.
- In case the download process is successful,trail the commands mentioned on the screen to access the downloaded file to access the setup.
- Choose the mode of connection as Wired, Wireless or USB in accordance with the 123.hp.com/envy5663 printer model.
- In case the download process is not successful,get directed to the website to download the latest printer driver.
- Type the printer model and the version of the operating system,in case the installer urges.
- Select Download adjacent to the full feature driver and then access the .dmg file to commence the installation process.
- Include the printer to the list of available device by selecting the Add Printer option
- On the Add window,choose the printer’s name, select Use or Print Using menu and then select Add.
- After HP Envy 5663 driver download for Mac, Go back to the HP Installer to accomplish the installation process and then try to print the test page.