HP Envy 5540 Wireless
123 HP Envy 5540 Wireless connection for windows
- Get directed to our website, download the install the required printer driver and software for your printer.
- Prior to configuring your 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer on the wireless network, collect the network name and password.
- Place your HP Envy 5540 wireless all-in-one printer and the computer closer during the installation procedure.
- Power up your printer, computer and router and make certain that the printer and the computer or mobile device to the same wireless network.
- Un-link any previously plugged USB or Ethernet cable that is connected to the printer.
- Employ built-in Wireless Setup wizard to configure your printer on your wireless network.
- On the control panel of your printer, click the Wireless icon. The Wireless Summary window gets displayed.Click the name of your HP Envy 5540 Wireless network. If guided, enter the WEP or WPA key.
- Choose Done and then tap on the Ok option. Download and install the updated printer driver and software for your 123 HP 5540 printer.
- Power up the printer. If urged, choose a method to find your printer model, and then use the on-screen guides to navigate to the download page.
- Select Download which is next to the full feature driver, or choose Basic Drivers for other driver options.
Wireless connection – Mac
- Gather the network name and password and then use the requisites to connect the printer and system.
- Enter your network name and password correctly because it is case sensitive.
- Make use of the network to which the system is already linked to.
- Turn on your router, system and the wireless router. Make sure that your devices are placed within the range of the network.
- During the setup process, position the printer and router at a minimum distance.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard to link the printer and the system to the wireless network.
- Power on the printer and click on the HP Envy 5540 Wireless icon.
- Click the Settings icon from the wireless window.
- Based on the necessity, download and install the printer driver and software for your printer.
- Get directed to our website, download the latest printer driver and software for your HP Envy 5540 printer.
- Make use of the on-screen guides to install the driver on your system.
- After the installation process, select the document that you want to print.