HP Envy 5530 Driver Download
There lies the maximum possibilities of getting the most supported features of the HP Envy 5530 Driver Download printer by using a USB connection to your Windows or Mac computer.
- Ensure that you are ready with all the materials required to setup the printer.
- Power on the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer and maintain it in a ready state. Use a cable whose length is not more than 3 m in length.
- If you find the USB cable connected to the computer, remove it and do not attempt to reconnect it again unless you are prompted for HP Envy 5530 driver downlaod for windows.
- Find for the Devices and Printers option in the control panel settings. Choose your printer model by right- clicking it, and then tap on the Remote device option. You are supposed to remove all the other devices that are connected.
- Follow the prompts to download and install the correct printer driver and software for your printer model.
- Liable to the printer model, HP Easy Start download gets downloaded on your computer.
- By following the directions, you are prompted to choose the connection type wired or wireless to proceed further with the steps.
- At that time, choose USB connection type.
- Once the printer is ready, based on the functionality you want your printer to perform, click on the Print, Scan, or copy option.
HP Envy 5530 Driver Download for Windows
HP Envy 5530 Driver Download for Mac
- Make sure you are well prepared with the accessories you need while connecting the printer by means of the USB method.
- Initial step you have to perform is to Switch ON your 123 HP Envy 5530 printer. Prefer a cable whose length is not greater than 3 m. for HP Envy 5530 driver download for Mac
- Choose a correct port to connect the printer to the computer so that no interruption in connection occurs. Avoid connecting any USB cable, unless you are prompted to do so.
- Search for the best 123 HP Envy 5530 Driver suitable to your printer model, and set it up to a USB connected printer. Liable to the printer and operating system version, a full feature driver gets downloaded through Apple Software Update.
- Follow the prompts, and Click ON the connection type as USB, when you are instructed by the installer. Go to the install screen and check whether you have selected HP Easy Scan option.
- Tap on the Add Printer option, when urged by the installer. This is just to create a queue on the Mac computer.
- Pick out the printer name, choose Use or Print Using, pick out your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer name again, and tap Add. Go back to the HP installer to complete installation and enjoy uninterrupted printer functionalities after HP Envy 5530 driver download for Mac.