Get Quickest 123.hp.com/dj3720 Printer
HP Deskjet 3720 is a printer having versatile media compatibility. The key factor required for accessing the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer is the driver software which can be downloaded from the website or installed from the CD.
PICK YOUR ISSUES
HP DESKJET 3720 PAPER JAM ERROR
First, clear all the papers from the input tray and the output tray. Then, clear the jammed paper from the ink cartridge access area by opening the access door of the cartridge. Wait till the carriage is silent and idle before you proceed. With the printer switched on, remove the power cord and other cables from the rear of the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer. Check for the paper in the ink cartridge access area and remove the objects you find. Also, to avoid tearing paper, pull the paper with both hands. Push the carriage to the right and remove the papers blocking the carriage path. Close the door. Reconnect the power cord and switch on the printer.
HOW TO REPLACE INK CARTRIDGE IN HP DESKJET 3720
To replace the ink cartridge, locate the Power button on the printer and press it. Then, open the ink cartridge access door and the carriage moves to the center of the printer. Wait till the printer is silent before you continue. Press on the ink cartridge down gently to release it and pull the cartridge out of the slot. Remove the new cartridge out of the package. Remove the plastic tape from the cartridge. Hold the cartridge by the sides with the contacts towards the printer. Insert the cartridge into the slot and gently push the cartridge until it holds into place. Close the door.
HP Deskjet 3720 Printing blank pages
Ensure that the cartridges are seated correctly. Press the 123.hp.com/dj3720 Power button to switch on the printer and wait till it is idle before you proceed. Open the cartridge door and the carriage moves to the access area. Tap the tab on the front of the cartridge inward to release it and pull the cartridge upwards to remove from the slot. If the orange pull tab is attached, remove it. If the vent is clogged, clean it properly by using a pin. With the nozzle & contacts facing down, slide the cartridge into the slot. Tap down on the cartridge until it is in place. Close the access door.
HP Deskjet 3720 won’t Print
Locate the Power button on the printer and press it. Wait till it is idle and silent before you proceed. With the printer switched on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer. Wait for 10 seconds. Again connect the power cord to the rear of the printer and switch it on. Also, you can use HP Print & Scan Doctor to check the connectivity by selecting Start and choosing the printer. Select Yes if you get a prompt to make the printer as the default one and turn on the printer updates.
123.hp.com/dj3720 not printing in color
Check for the ink levels in the cartridge. Use genuine ink cartridges and replace them if they are fake. Then, clean the cartridges by placing plain paper into the input tray. Search Windows for the printer model name and select the printer name from the list of results. When HP Printer Assistant opens, select Maintain your Printer. The printer toolbox opens and on the Devices Services tab, choose Clean Cartridges. A Print Quality Diagnostic page prints and check if the print quality is acceptable.
The driver that we offer comes as a full feature package from which you can avail the HP Easy Start app for quick installation of 123.hp.com/dj3720, the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool, and the latest updates for your Windows 10 connected HP Deskjet 3720 printer. Follow the steps to download the driver on your computer. Click the driver download link provided below. The driver file displays either on your browser’s download capability or in the Downloads folder of your computer. Clicking the HP Deskjet 3720 setup file leads you to the installation process.Read More
Remove the printer from the packaging material. Connect the power cord into the rear of the printer and plug the other end to the electrical outlet. View the Power button on the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer and switch it on. Install the cartridges by opening the access door. Peel off the plastic tape from the cartridge. Handle the cartridge by the sides with the contacts towards the printer. Insert the cartridge in the slot and push the cartridge gently till it clicks into place. Shut the cartridge access door. Load plain paper in the input tray.Read More
Download and install the HP Smart app from the Windows Store. Add the HP Deskjet 3720 Setup printer to the network, and if you have one printer to be connected to the network, it chooses the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer automatically. Then, select Print Document or Print Photo from the app home screen. View the photo or PDF in the Pictures library or Documents folder, or browse to another file where the file might be saved. Choose the photo or document and select Print. A preview of the print work appears in the Microsoft Print window. Select Print.Choose Done.Read More
Doesn’t matter if it is the first time you’re setting up your printer or you’re looking to upgrade the 123.hp.com/3720 driver software on your device. Click on the link below to start downloading the latest drivers for your printer.
HP DESKJET 3720 DUPLEX PRINTING SETUP
Download and install Mopria Print Service on the Android device from the Google Play Store app. If it is the first time you installed the Mopria Print Service Plugin, swipe down to the home screen to display the notification dashboard and find the Mopria Print Service installed. Press the Tap to Enable Mopria Service Plugin notification on HP Deskjet 3720 setup printer. If you have updated the Plugin, press Settings -> More -> More networks -> More Settings or NFC and Sharing -> Printing or Print. Press Mopria Print Service and press On. Then, open the one you need to print, press the menu icon, and touch Print. A print preview screen displays. Touch the down arrow to see the printer list and choose the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer. To print over the network, choose HP [the printer model name] from the list of printers. To print over Wi-Fi direct, choose DIRECT-xx-HP [the printer model name] from the list of printers. Touch the down arrow to change the print settings and press the Print icon.
HP Deskjet 3720 Airprint Setup
- Ensure that the HP Deskjet 3720 Setup Printer Wi-Fi is on and there is a check mark next to the name of the local Wi-Fi network.
- Check the network connection status. For printers with a touchscreen control panel, tap the Wireless icon or open the Network Settings or Setup menu.
- For printers without a touchscreen control panel, tap the Wireless and Information button at the same time or press the Wireless and Start Copy Black buttons simultaneously.
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer is switched on, cartridges are installed, and paper is placed in the main tray.
- Open the item you need to print and press the Share icon. Touch Print icon or the Print option. Change the print job settings if needed and touch OK.
HP Deskjet 3720 eprint Setup
- Create a new email with the personal email account.
- Type the HP printer’s email address in the To field. Type the subject in the email subject line. Attach the photo or document in the email and select Send. To print an email, open the email you need to print and choose Forward. Type the printer’s email address in the To field and select Send.
- To print a webpage, tap the Ctrl or Command key & the A key to choose the page content.
- Tap Ctrl or Command and the C key to copy it. Open a new document, tap Ctrl or Command and the V key to paste the content, and save the document on the computer.
- Attach the document or email and select Send.
How to scan on HP Deskjet 3720
Download the software by entering the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer model number. Run the software, install it carefully, and the printer prints with no errors or problems.
- Type the printer model number.
- Select Download for the full feature driver software.
- Follow the HP Deskjet 3720 setup instructions to connect the printer.
- Choose the install option that includes HP Scan.
- Place the item you need to scan in the document feeder or on the scanner glass.
- Choose the printer by searching Windows for HP.
- The HP Printer Assistant page opens.
- Select Scan and choose Scan a Document or Photo.
- When HP Scan opens, choose a scan shortcut, change the scan work settings, and select Scan.
HP Deskjet 3720 scan to email
The scan to email works when a local email client.Web-based email accounts must be configured through the local email client to scan.
- For printers with LCD menu control panels or touchscreen, choose your computer name from the Scan menu and choose Email as PDF.
- Some Web-enabled HP Deskjet 3720 setup printers have a Scan to Email option in the Apps menu.
- The app sends emails directly from your printer using its ePrint email address.
- For printers with buttons only or the printers without scan to email menu options, search Windows for HP and choose the printer. Select Scan when the HP Printer Assistant window opens.
- Click Scan to Scan a Document or Photo. Wait as the HP Scan opens.
- Choose an email shortcut, such as Email as JPEG or Document to Email and select Scan.
- Wait as the scan preview opens from 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer. Choose Send. A new email message opens automatically with the scan attached.