Get the Total 123.hp.com/Dj3630 Printer Setup Guide
The 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer can be used for small business and personal use. You can perform the print, scan, and copy functions using this printer. Mobile printing features like ePrint and AirPrint are also supported by the printer.
PICK YOUR ISSUES
HP Deskjet 3630 Printing blank pages
Is your printer delivering blank pages as output? Then you will have to check the following to ensure that the issue is resolved. Use only genuine HP ink cartridges for your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer. HP does not recognize other brand cartridges. Check if you have inserted the ink cartridges in the wrong slot, i.e., the black in tri-color slot or vice versa.
Ink cartridge installation in HP Deskjet 3630
Make sure to use only the HP 63 black ink cartridge and HP 63 Tri-color ink cartridge for your 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer. You will receive a black and tri-color cartridge along with the printer parcel. Use those cartridges for the first time installation. Place them in their slot and try to perform the printer function.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Offline
Your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer displays the Printer Offline error message stating that the communication with the connected device as failed. To resolve the issue, mark your HP device as the Default Printer. Verify whether the connections made are proper. Do not connect your printer using any surge protectors, as this can also lead to the communication problem.
HHP Deskjet 3630 not connecting to wi-fi
To associate your 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer to the wireless network, you will have to have the following information. Make a note of the SSID of your network. Check if the network you opt to connect your printer has a bandwidth range between 2.4 GHz and 5GHz, and enter the credentials for the chosen network correctly.
HP Deskjet 3630 wont scan
Are you facing issues while performing the scan function using your HP Deskjet 3630 setup printer? Proceed with the suggestions that follow to resolve the same. Check if the scan drivers are correctly installed on your system. Clean the debris and fingerprint impressions on the scanner glass. Remove any paper stuck in the ADF. Now, scan using your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer.
Drivers are essential components to establish a connection between your printer and a device. While downloading the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer driver, ensure that it is compatible with the Operating System of your device and the printer model. It is recommended to download the full-featured driver as it has some additional software for your HP Deskjet 3630 Setup printer. Update the firmware regularly whenever available to avoid printer problems. There are separate driver files for both Windows and Mac OS. The driver file format for Mac operating system will download with the .dmg format and on Windows with the in .exe format. Complete the installation after downloading the printer driver and then start using the printer functions.Read More
From unboxing your Deskjet 3630 printer to installing and using it, involves some setup procedures. By following the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 steps properly, you can use the printer for a longer period without any problem. You will receive a user manual, installation CD, power cord, USB cable, fax cable (if your printer supports the fax function), two ink cartridges (black and tri-color cartridge), etc., along with the printer parcel. While receiving your printer after shipment, check if the printer is sealed, else return it. The next step is to unbox and set up your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer in the ready state.Read More
To HP Deskjet 3630 Setup the wireless connection successfully, ensure that you know the SSID name ( access point name ) and the passphrase of that particular network. Ensure that you set the bandwidth range between 2.4 and 5 GHz. Connect your printer to the secured home network. You can associate your device either by pressing the WPS button or the wireless icon on your printer. Remove other electric devices that are placed near your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer as they can cause interference to your network. Other wireless methods available to connect your printer and device are Wi-Fi direct, mobile printing, WPS Push button or PIN method, etc.Read More
Doesn’t matter if it is the first time you’re setting up your printer or you’re looking to upgrade the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 driver software on your device. Click on the link below to start downloading the latest drivers for your printer.
HP Deskjet 3630 Mobile Printing Setup
To send any data wirelessly to a 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer using a smart device (mobile device, tablets, etc.) use the mobile printing feature. Your HP Deskjet 3630 printer supports AirPrint, ePrint, HP Smart Service Plugin, etc. You will have to connect both the printer and your mobile device to the same wireless network. Check if your Deskjet printer is in the ready state to start performing the print function.
HP Deskjet 3630 Airprint Setup
- Set the network connection and ensure that you connect both the devices to the same network.
- You can enable the HP Deskjet 3630 AirPrint feature only on the iOS device of version 4.2 or newer.
- On your Apple device, open the document you want to print.
- Press the Share icon and choose the name of your 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer (HP Deskjet 3630).
- Change the necessary settings and click the Print option.
HP Deskjet 3630 eprint Setup
- Open your email account and input the printer’s email address in the To field of the mail.
- Input a subject line, and attach the document or photo to be printed to the mail.
- Click Send. If you want an entire mail to be printed, forward the mail to the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer’s mail address.
- While keeping the webpage to be printed open, press the Ctrl+A keys simultaneously.
- Save the entire content of the webpage in a blank document.
- Send the document as an attachment to the printer’s email address.
- While printing from your smart device, open the file/image to be printed.
- Click Share and select the email option. Compose a mail and click Send.
- After configuring the settings as per your requirement, tap Print to get the print job done.
How to Scan on HP Deskjet 3630
By scanning any document, you can have a soft copy of the same on your computer as a PDF, or share the scanned data through email. Ensure that you download and install the printer driver that is compatible with the OS you use.
How to Scan multiple Pages on 123.hp.com/dj3630
- Double-click the HP printer icon on your computer.
- Pick the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Place the first page such that it faces down on the scanner glass on HP Deskjet 3630 setup Printer.
- View the various scan options (size, dpi, etc.) and perform the necessary changes.
- Select Scan Document to File and click Scan to initiate the scanning process.
- Touch the + (plus sign) on the left side of your 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer.
- Your printer will now scan the second page.
- Repeat the same procedure for the other pages by clicking the + icon.
- Click the Save button once the scanning process is completed.
- Save the document to the location on your computer as you wish.
HP Deskjet 3630 scan to email
- Ensure that the driver is downloaded correctly.
- Press the Scan menu, and choose the name of your computer.
- Select Email as PDF from the display panel of your printer.
- Now, enter your mail address in the To field to send the email.
- Once the scanning process is complete on 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer, the mail will be sent to the recipient.
- You can view the preview of the document on your system.
- Edit the settings as you require.
- Save the document for future reference.