Get the Complete 123.hp.com/setup 2655 Printer Setup Guide
123.hp.com/setup 2655 Printer supports print, scan, and copy. It comes with a built-in AirPrint feature. You can easily print from mobile devices like smartphone and tablets.
PICK YOUR ISSUES
HP Deskjet 2655 Paper Jam
If the 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer stops feeding paper, displays the E4 error code on the control panel, and the Resume lamp blinks while printing a job this indicates that some paper is jammed inside the printer. The paper jam may be true or false. Your HP printer may also report an error even when there is no jammed paper in the printer. To clear the paper jam issue, remove the jammed paper from the output and input bin, cartridge access area, and rear of the printer.
How To Install Ink Cartridge In HP Deskjet 2655
Purchase compatible HP ink cartridge to get the best quality printouts and scanned data from your 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer. Unpack and remove the protective labels from the ink cartridge. Lower the output tray. Hold the new ink cartridge on its plastic sides and insert it into its slot in a slight slant angle. Install color and black ink cartridges on the left and right slots respectively. Press on the top of the cartridge until it locks into the slot correctly. Install the other ink cartridges in the same way and shut the ink cartridge access door.
HP Deskjet 2655 Won’t Print
When you could not print on your 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer, check if the network connection is stable. Ensure that the internet speed on the network connection is good enough. Confirm that the printer and the print input device (computer, smartphone, etc.) are connected to the same network. Check the print settings on the Printing Preferences window. Make sure you have updated the print driver to the latest version. Load enough paper required to complete your print job.
HP Deskjet 2655 Not Connecting To Wi-Fi
If you are not properly connected to the Wi-Fi network, check whether the router is plugged into the power source and it is active. Secure your router’s network with a unique name (SSID) and password to avoid multiple unknown devices connecting to your router network. Disable the Firewall settings on your computer. Upgrade the firmware of your 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer to the most recent version. Try to connect your printer to Wi-Fi using Embedded Web Server if the WPS method does not work out. Reset the network settings and then try to connect to the Wi-Fi.
HP Deskjet 2655 Not Scanning
If you are not able to perform scanning from your HP Deskjet 2655 printer, check the network connection. Confirm the scan input device (computer or smartphone) and printer are connected to the same network. Update the installed driver to latest version. You can try out the HP Print and Scan Doctor application which is specially developed to resolve the scanning issues. Launch the HPPSD application and click Start. It can analyze and diagnose the error on its own.
Printer Driver is a software program that helps you to transform the data format of a file stored on your computer to a format which your 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer can understand and print. The main reason to download and install a driver software is to print the input data without analyzing any technical aspect of a printer. To download the driver for HP Deskjet 2655 setup Printer from manufacturer site, navigate to the Software and Drivers tab. Search by entering your printer model name, choose the operating system, and then its version. When you find the driver file, click the Download option to download the driver file to your computer.Read More
When you purchase a new 123.hp.com/dj2655 2655 printer, open the carton in which your printer is packed. Take out the printer and its accessories from the carton. Place the printer on a flat surface. Clear all the unwanted packing and safety materials from the printer. Connect the 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer to the power source via a power cable. Load some paper into the paper input bin. Align the paper guides according to the paper placed. Take the new HP ink cartridges from their package and remove the orange tapes on their surface. Install the ink cartridges into their respective slots. Make sure you have installed the color ink cartridge in the left slot and black ink cartridge in the right slot. Align the ink cartridges properly.Read More
For HP Deskjet 2655 setup on a wireless network, follow the below procedure. Make sure you have plugged the router into a power outlet. Connect the router to a modem or LAN. Check and confirm that your computer and 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer are turned on. Link your computer to the router’s network using appropriate network name and password. Tap the WPS switch on the 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer and check if the light near the Wi-Fi starts blinking. Press the WPS button on the router device within 2 minutes. Unplug the USB cables if connected. Download and install the HP Easy Start application on your computer. Launch the application. Install the full feature driver and select the HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Setup connection when the installer prompts you.Read More
Doesn’t matter if it is the first time you’re setting up your 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer or you’re looking to upgrade the 123.hp.com/dj2655 driver software on your device. Click on the link below to start downloading the latest drivers for your HP Deskjet 2655 Setup printer.
HP Deskjet 2655 Mobile Printing Setup
Set up a wireless network connection on your router using a modem or LAN. Connect your printer and computer over the same network. Open the Google Play Store or App Store app on your Android or iOS mobile and search for the HP Print Service Plugin app. Download and install the plugin app on your mobile device. If you have installed the app already, update the app to the latest version. Turn off other plugin services on your device while using HP Print Service Plugin. Open the app or any document viewer from which you need to give the print input. Open any photo or document and tap the menu button. Select Print. Choose your 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer and tap the Print icon to start printing from your mobile device.
HP Deskjet 2655 Airprint setup
- Make sure your Apple mobile device has the in-built AirPrint feature.
- Connect your router to a modem to set up a wireless network connection.
- Connect the Apple device and 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer to the same network.
- Open the file or photo that you need to print using the HP Deskjet 2655 setup printer.
- Choose the Print option or icon from the File menu. Choose your printer and start printing.
HP Deskjet 2655 ePrint Setup
- Connect your print input device (smartphone, computer or laptop) and HP Deskjet 2655 printer to the network connection.
- Using the HP Smart app, enable the Web Services.
- Print the info page to know the email address of your 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer.
- Create a new email message on your computer or smartphone and add the print item as an attachment.
- Type the email address of your printer in the To field and enter a subject. Click Send. Now your printer will print the attachment in the email.
123.hp.com/setup 2655 From Android
- Make sure your Android devices is of OS version 4.4 or later.
- Download the HP Print Service Plugin app from the Google Play Store app to your Android device.
- Provide access to the app whenever it prompts to enable access to the storage.
- Enable Wi-Fi Direct on your HP Deskjet 2655 setup printer. Connect the Android mobile to the printer’s Wi-Fi.
- Open a photo that you like to print and tap the Print option from the application menu. Choose your printer to begin the printing process.
How To Scan On HP Deskjet 2655
How to Scan on HP Deskjet 2655 printer, you need to link your computer and 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer to a router network. Search on manufacturer site to download and install the full feature driver package on your computer. Situate the original with the printed side facing down on the scanner platen. Start the scanning process and save the scan results on your computer.
HP Deskjet 2655 Scan To Computer
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer and link it to a network.
- Switch on the computer and link it to the same network to which the printer is connected.
- Search and download the full feature driver to your computer that supports your printer model.
- Install all the recommended drivers along with the print driver.
- Load the original document to be scanned on the scanner platen.
- Open the HP Scan software, and click Scan followed by Scan a Document or Photo.
- Choose the file format, and modify other scan settings. Click Scan.
- When the scan process completes, choose a file name and the destination folder to save the scanned file.
HP Deskjet 2655 Scan To Email
- Make sure your HP Deskjet 2655 setup printer and computer are connected to same wireless network.
- Situate the original document that is to be scanned on the scanner platen.
- Search and open the HP Printer Assistant window on your computer.
- Click the Scan tab and then the Scan a Document or Photo tab.
- Now the HP Scan window opens on the computer screen.
- Choose the type of Scan you need and click Scan.
- Wait until the Scan process completes.
- Once the Scan process is completed on 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer, select the Email as JPEG or Email as PDF option. Now the scan result opens as an attachment in an email message.