123.hp.com/dj1010 Printer Setup
123.hp.com/dj1010 is a printer that supports only USB connection. It can be connected to the Windows and Mac systems using a USB cable. Black and Tri-colored ink cartridges can be installed in it. The input tray has the capacity of holding up to 60 sheets in the input tray.
PICK YOUR ISSUES
HP Deskjet 1010 Paperfeed Problem
The paper feed problem in any 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer is a common issue. First, check that you don’t load the input tray with more number of paper. Always use only one type of paper; don’t load different type of paper. Also, while printing, don’t mix other types of paper in the input tray.
How to Install an New Ink Cartridge in HP Deskjet 1010
First, power on the HP Deskjet 1010 printer. Hold the ink cartridges by its sides (only the plastic portion). Ensure that you don’t touch the copper contacts of the cartridges. Remove all the tapes from the cartridge. Insert the Black color cartridge into the right slot and the tri-colored cartridge into the left slot.
HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Offline
The HP Deskjet 1010 printer may go offline due to the connection issues. The power cable may not be connected to the printer and the power outlet properly. Turn on the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer and check the connection status on the printer control panel.
Drivers enable the communication between your printer and the system you use. Ensure that you download the compatible driver for your 123.hp.com/Deskjet1010 printer. The driver that is available for Windows in the .exe format and Mac in .dmg format. Type the printer’s model name in the search bar of this site and click on the Download button from the Driver section. Ensure that you have chosen the appropriate driver with respect to the OS you use to avoid future errors. The download speed may differ with respect to the network connectivity. After completing the downloading process, double-click on the file to begin the installation.Read More
The first step is to unbox your Deskjet device from the parcel to set up your 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer. Keep the printer on a smooth and flat surface, and then remove all the protective materials from your printer. You can either dispose the packing or recycle it. Connect the power cord to one end of your printer, and the other end to the power socket directly. Press the ‘Power Button’ and turn On your 123.hp.com/setup 1010 printer. Set the preferences as per your wish. Now, pull out the paper input tray and load the printing sheets that are recommended by the manufacturer. On opening the ink cartridge access door, place the genuine ink cartridges in their slots. Close the cartridge access door and then download and install the driver software compatible with the OS and your printer.Read More
HP Deskjet 1010 Wireless Setup
The HP Deskjet 1010 printer doesn’t support the feature of Wireless option.
Doesn’t matter if it is the first time you’re setting up your printer or you’re looking to upgrade the 123.hp.com/dj1010 driver software on your device. Click on the link below to start downloading the latest drivers for your 123.hp.com/setup 1010 printer.
How to Print on HP Deskjet 1010
The Deskjet 1010 printer can print document and photos. It also supports the Duplex printing feature. First, edit the document or photo which you want to print. The HP Deskjet 1010 printer provides a wide variety of print settings under the heading Document properties. After changing the print settings on the printer, you can click the option OK followed by the Print option. Wait while the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer prints the document or photo.
How to Print Doubleside on HP Deskjet 1010
- Load enough plain paper in the input tray to avoid the page ordering issue.
- Open a document, click the File menu, and select Print.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer, and then click the Printer Setup or Printer Properties Preferences depending on the option which displays in the screen.
- The Document properties window opens.
- In the Print Shortcuts tab, choose the Two-sided (Duplex) printing or Print on Both Sides option.
- Tap the OK button. Click the Print option.
- Take the first side printed page out from the printer and then load the other side to be printed.
- Click the Continue option to Print.
HP Deskjet 1010 Firmware Update
- Navigate to your Printer update feature.
- Press the HP ePrint icon or button.
- Tap the Settings or Setup option.
- Press the Product Update or Check Product updates option.
- When prompted to sign up or accept the terms of services, follow the on-screen instructions to enable the Web Services and then 123.hp.com/setup 1010 automatic updates.
- This procedure is done to set up the printer’s internet connection and to receive the recent updates.
- In case the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer doesn’t begin the update process immediately, click the Check for Updates or a similar menu to start the update.
- Wait while the update is in progress.