PICK YOUR ISSUES
we will guide you through resolving your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printing issue
HP Deskjet 3755 Paper Jam Error
Do you have paper jam issues with the printer? No Worries! We are there to sort it out. The issue occurs mainly due to the incompatible paper type placed in the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer. So, make sure that the paper inserted supports the paper type in the print settings. Follow our guidelines to easily resolve the issue.
Replace HP 3755 Ink Cartridge
If you want to print a document or a photo, you need ink cartridges.To avoid interruption while printing, we guide you how to check the ink level with our simple instructions. You can see the ink level notifications on your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer and order for the ink cartridges without any hesitation.
HP Deskjet 3755 Troubleshooting Scanner Connection
While you are trying to scan an item,the control panel of the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer screens network issue. The issue occurs with Windows and Mac operating system. When the issue occurs,primarily,examine whether updated printer driver and software is installed. In case the HP Deskjet 3755 driver is not up to date,the issue arises.
123 HP Dj 3755 Print Issues
While you are trying to print a document from 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer,extra blank paper prints unnecessarily. This results in the waste of paper and time. To avoid the issue,you can make use of our guidelines. The issue mainly occurs in the Windows OS. When an extra blank page print,it wastes your time and while for duplex printing option the issue is a havoc.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Carriage Jam
Do you think carriage jam issue is the long lasting issue? No,The carriage jam issue mainly occurs due to the obstructions in the carriage path. While eliminating any jammed paper from the interior of the printer,make sure you use both hands to eliminate to avoid paper ripping.May be due to the regular usage,you may experience the carriage jam issue.
HP DESKJET 3755 PRINTER SETUP
Primarily,to print any item,the driver is necessary for the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer. Without the driver,you will not be able to perform any of the printer’s functionalities. You can install the driver using software installation CD or download the driver from our website. Prior to downloading,mention the printer model number and operating system version to download the appropriate printer driver for Windows and Mac operating system.Read More
Make your printer installation process for Windows and Mac operating system very easy and simple with our user manuals. Initially,to install the printer,you need to download the driver for the printer. Examine whether the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer supports the Wired or Wireless connection. Follow the instructions mentioned below after the selecting the mode. Include the name of the printer to the list of available printersRead More
While connecting the printer to a wireless network,it is not necessary to use cables to link the printer to the router. For 123.hp.com/dj3755 Wireless Setup connection,key in the name of the network and password for authentic connection. place the printer and router close to each other to attain maximum signal strength at the time of installation process. Use a unique network name to avoid confusion.Read More
We provide you instructions on how to install the driver for both Windows and Mac operating system. You can download the upgraded 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer driver and software for the system from the link below.
HP DESKJET 3755 PRINT FUNCTION SETUP
How To Print
To print a document or photo. Primarily,insert the plain paper into the input tray.Alter the print settings,if necessary.Just click on the print icon on the control panel of the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer.
How To Copy
To copy a document or photo,you can opt for a single or double side copy based on the user’s requirement. Produce enormous copies of the document in black or color ink which depends on the color of the actual document.
How To Scan
Place the document or photo on the scanner glass or into the ADF in accordance with the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer model. You can also alter the scan settings,if necessary. Just click on the scan button on the control panel of the printer.
HOW TO SET UP HP DESKJET 3755 PRINTER
- Examine whether the printer is switched on and make use of a USB cable with less than 3 m in length for connection.
- Connect the Deskjet 3755 printer to the available USB hub or docking station to function properly. Detach the USB cable from the system. Never connect the cable until instructed.
- Install the printer driver and software for configuring the USB connected printer.
- Navigate to our website to download and install the latest printer driver and software in the system.
- Based on the printer model and operating system version, install the 123.hp.com/dj3755 driver and software.
- In case the driver download is successful, select the mode of connection and commence the installation process.
- If the download fails,ensure you have selected the correct version of the operating system.
- For Mac,you need to include the printer’s name to the print queue by selecting Add print
- After including the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer to the list,try to print or scan based on the printer’s functionality.
HP Deskjet 3755 USB Setup
HP DESKJET 3755 WIRED SETUP
- Prior to installing the driver ,ensure that the network router and Ethernet cable are functioning properly.
- Switch ON the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 printer. Unplug the protective cover from the Ethernet port on the printer’s rear.
- Now,link Ethernet cable to the rear of the printer’s port and to the network router.
- Try to install the printer driver to finish the network to 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer
- Navigate to the website to index in the printer model and version of the operating system.
- In accordance with the printer model, HP Easy Star gets downloaded in the system automatically.
- In case the download is successful,take the aid of the instructions to access the downloaded file to initiate the setup.
- For Mac,after installation, select Add Printer to generate the print queue.
- On the Add window, select the printer’s name. Choose the Use or Print Using menu.
- Choose the printer’s name in the pop-up menu and then select Add.
- After including the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer’s name,try to print or scan based on the user’s requirements.