Get the complete Overview for 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 Setup
On your 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer, download the printer driver software and install it. Install the cartridges and load a sufficient amount of paper in the paper tray. Perform functions like printing, scanning, faxing, and copying successfully without any problems or errors.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 SETUP
How To Setup HP Officejet Pro 9025
- Take out the printer from the box. Clear the film from the printer’s control panel.
- Lift the scanner lid, take off the packaging material from the scanner glass, and close the scanner lid.
- Attach one end of the electrical cord to the rear of the printer, and attach the other end into the electrical outlet.
- Turn ON your 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 Printer, set the preferences on the printer’s control panel by selecting the preferred language and tap Confirm.
- Choose the region/country. Install the ink or toner cartridges.
- Place papers in the input tray by pulling out the input tray and take the packing materials.
- Keep plain white papers in the input tray with the short edge forward and the print side down.
- Now, slide the paper width guides until they rest against the paper edges. Insert the input tray in the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup printer.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9025 USB
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9025 USB CONNECTION
- Search Devices in Windows and click Devices and Printers.
- Now, right-click the icon for the printer model and choose Remote Device. Enter the printer model and download the driver software.
- When a page displays, click 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 Printer, type the printer model number, and choose Submit.
- Select USB when asked and finish the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 ink cartridges
The ink cartridge should be installed for successful printing. If the ink in the cartridge is low or empty, either replace the old cartridge with the new one or refill the ink cartridges.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Ink cartridge Installation
- Turn the printer on. Open the front door and lift the cartridge access door.
- Now, the carriage moves to the middle of the printer.
- Wait for the carriage to stop moving before you proceed.
- Take the new cartridge from the box and remove the film from the ink cartridges.
- Insert the cartridges in the slots. Close the front door and the access door.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- Switch on the printer and open the cartridge access door.
- Now, the carriage moves to the middle of the printer.
- Wait until the carriage stops moving before you proceed.
- Lightly push on the front of the cartridge to release it and drag it towards you to remove from the slot.
- Remove the new cartridge and hold it so that the cartridge contacts face the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer.
- Now, slide the new cartridge in the slot and push it forward until it fixes in place.
- Ensure that the letter on the cartridge matches with the letter on the slot and close the access door.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Ink Cartridge Refill
- Remove the top sticker label from the cartridge.
- Fill the syringe with about 15 ml of black ink.
- For high yield cartridges, you need to fill the syringe with 25 ml of ink.
- Inject the ink carefully in any of the top three white holes. Do not inject in the two black holes.
- After injecting the ink, do not apply the sticker again as the holes need to be left uncovered to pull in air.
- Install the cartridge back in the HP Officejet pro 9025 setup printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Driver And Manual Download
The driver and manual can be downloaded from our web site. The driver will connect your printer to your computer, and the manual will have instructions about each aspect of the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer. The manual will be provided to you at the time of purchase.
HP Officejet pro 9025 Driver Download
The driver offers a series of instructions that are required for the HP Officejet Pro 9025 setup printer to operate. It allows the PC or laptop to understand the hardware specifications of the printer. It helps in effective functioning and enhances the performance of the printer. Each and every printer has a driver that varies depending upon the type of operating system used. If the driver is not downloaded and installed, it leads to problems in the printer.
HP Officejet pro 9025 Manual Download
A manual commonly called as a user guide is a communication document that addresses multiple aspects of the printer. The manual provides instructions on how to setup HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer, troubleshoot issues, carry out various functions, and many more. It is helpful for the users to operate the printer without facing any issues. The hard copy of the manual is provided in the shipment box. You can download the soft copy of the manual from our website.
How To Install HP Officejet Pro 9025 Driver
We offer the driver as a full software package in which you can avail software ePrint for quick installation and firmware for the latest updates. Choose the driver download link provided below. The driver file displays either on the browser downloads capability or in the Downloads folder of the computer. Clicking the file will start the installation process.
HOW TO INSTALL 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 DRIVER IN WINDOWS
- Ensure the CD-ROM is available for driver installation. Also, make sure that the printer has a disc drive in it.
- Copy the contents of the CD-ROM into the computer. The file will be .exe for Windows. Wait for the download to complete.
- Do not turn off the computer while the download is in progress. Click I Agree to save the file on the computer.
- Double-click the HP Officejet Pro 9025 setup file. Select Next on the welcome screen. Agree to the terms of the license agreement screen.
- Choose the connection type and view the printer’s name in the print queue.
HOW TO INSTALL HP OFFICEJET PRO 9025 DRIVER IN MAC
- Make sure the CD-ROM is present for driver installation. Ensure that the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer has a disc drive in it.
- Copy the contents of the CD-ROM in the computer. The format is .dmg for Mac. Wait as the download finishes.
- Do not switch off the computer while the download is in progress. Select I Agree to save the folder on the computer.
- Double-click on the setup folder. Choose Next on the welcome screen. Agree to the conditions of the license agreement screen.
- Select the connection type and see the printer’s name in the print queue.
Scanning can be done effectively on printer and save the file to your desired folder or to email and sharepoint. Keep the document on the scanner glass. Select the Scan option on the Control Panel on HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup. Choose your destination folder and touch the Start Scan option.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9025 PRINTER SETUP
How To Print On HP Officejet Pro 9025
- Edit the document to adjust text font and size, layout, and change other appearance settings.
- Choose File and select Print to open general print settings.
- To access more quality, layout, and advanced print settings, choose Printer Properties or Preferences which opens the Printing Preferences or Document Properties window.
- Choose OK and select Print.
HOW TO DO DUPLEX PRINTING ON HP OFFICEJET PRO 9025
- Place enough blank paper in the input tray and open the document on your device.
- Choose File and then select Print. Choose the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer and select Printer Properties.
- Select the Two-sided printing or Print on Both Sides option and choose the page flip or binding option.
- Choose OK and select Print.
HP Officejet pro 9025 Airprint Setup
Connect your printer and the Apple device to the same wireless network. Setup the network connection and touch the Share icon for your document to be printed. Press Print to open the printer options. Choose Select 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 Printer to select the printer. You can also perform changes in the print application if needed.
HP Officejet pro 9025 ePrint Setup
Switch on Web Services and touch the HP ePrint icon. Choose Setup and follow the on-screen instructions. Get the HP ePrint email address that displays. Create a new email with the personal email account. Type the printer’s email address in the To field. Now, type a subject in the email subject line. Attach the photo or document to the email and choose Send.
HP Officejet pro 9025 Mopria Print Setup
Install the Mopria Print Service App and press On. Open your document to print and press the menu icon. Now, choose 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 for a network connection. For Wi-Fi Direct, choose DIRECT -xx- HP Officejet Pro 9025 setup from the list of given printers. Press the down arrow to change the print settings and touch the Print icon.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9025 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is a process to analyze and trace the root cause of the issue to fix it. If you have any problem on your 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer, analyze your printer and fix the issue.