Get the complete Simple Guide for 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 Setup
Using your 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer, you can perform print, scan, copy, and fax functions. In order to complete the above tasks without any faults, you will have set up your printer properly. Here, we have provided the necessary assistance to set up your printer and details on how to perform its functions. Some troubleshooting steps are also provided below.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 SETUP
How To Setup HP Officejet Pro 9020
- Place your printer on a flat and smooth surface after receiving it from shipment.
- Keep safe the accessories that came with your 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer.
- Remove all the protective tapes and recycle them.
- Connect your printer to the direct power socket.
- Power Up your HP Officejet pro 9020 setup printer on pressing the Power button.
- Set the preferences as per your wish using the display panel of your printer.
- Now, open your printer’s cartridge access door and install the ink cartridges in their slots.
- After closing the cartridge access door, pull the paper input tray outwards.
- Load manufacturer recommended printing sheets and adjust them by using the paper-width guides.
- Download and install the driver software to start performing the printer functions.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 USB Connection Setup
- Make use of the USB/ OTG cable that came along with your printer.
- Establish the connections that are necessary with your 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer and the power socket.
- Detach the USB cable if you have connected it in prior while installing the printer driver.
- Check if the name of your printer is listed in the Devices and Printers folder. Else, add your HP printer to the list by clicking the Add Device option.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 ink cartridges
As an additional accessory, two ink cartridges ( black & tri-color ) will come with the printer. Install them in your printer by following the guidelines mentioned below.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Ink cartridge Installation
- Turn On your HP Officejet pro 9020 setup printer and open the cartridge access door.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge.
- Hold the black plastic part on the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge in its slot by gently pushing it inwards until you hear a click sound.
- Repeat the same with the other ink cartridge.
- Ensure that you are placing the black and tri-color in its appropriate 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer slot.
- Keep the printer turned On to install the ink cartridge. You cannot perform the ink cartridge installation if your printer is not On.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- If the ink level is low or empty, you have to replace the ink cartridge. Keep the printer turned On to replace the ink cartridge.
- Open the cartridge access door of your printer.
- Remove the old cartridge from its slot and recycle the same.
- Discard the orange cap from your new cartridge.
- Now, install it in its slot by pushing it slightly inwards until you hear a click sound.
- Close the cartridge access door and try performing the print function.
- If your 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer is Instant Ink enabled printer, enroll your device to the plan. By registering the device to the plan, you will receive the cartridges automatically when the ink level is low or empty.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Ink Cartridge Refill
- Pull the input tray to access the cartridge door to refill the ink.
- Place the cartridge on a soft paper cloth and find the black spot on the cartridge.
- The black spot will be near the white sticker in most of the cartridges.
- Use a syringe to draw ink slowly into it.
- Place the syringe into the cartridge and slowly refill the ink.
- After refilling the ink in your cartridge, install the cartridges in their slots.
- Close the cartridge access door and perform the print function to check if it’s working properly.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver And Manual Download
To enable the communication between any two devices, you have to install the driver software. Similarly, to know the details about the printer and its functions, use the manual that came with your 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer.
HP Officejet pro 9020 Driver Download
Search for your printer model on this website. Scroll down and find the Driver section. Choose the driver software that is compatible with your HP Officejet Pro 9020 setup printer. After completing the download process, click the downloaded software to initiate the installation.
HP Officejet pro 9020 Manual Download
Type the model name and number of your printer on this website. Scroll down and locate the manual section. Click on the Manual Download button to initiate the download process of your manual. Your 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 manual will open in a separate tab as a PDF in your browser. Click on Save to have a copy of the manual for future reference.
How To Install HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver
You have separate driver software for both Windows and Mac operating system. Follow the guidelines mentioned below to install them on your computer.
HOW TO INSTALL 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 DRIVER IN WINDOWS
- Before starting the installation process of your driver, disconnect the connections made with your printer and the system.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file to begin the installation. The driver file for Windows OS will be in the .exe format.
- Click Run on the Installation Wizard box.
- Choose the additional software that is necessary for your printer by following How To Install HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver
- Pick the connection type and establish the connections when you are prompted to do so.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions displayed after reading them.
- Click the Finish option then print using your HP Officejet Pro 9020 setup printer.
HOW TO INSTALL HP OFFICEJET PRO 9020 DRIVER IN MAC
- Begin the installation of the driver software by double-clicking on the downloaded file.
- The driver file format for Mac OS will be in the .dmg format.
- Press Run —-> Next on the Installation Wizard box and wait until the installation is completed while following How To Install HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver.
- Choose between the wired or wireless connection in the dialog box.
- After being prompted, associate your printer and computer with the OTG cable.
- Read and agree with the Terms and Conditions by clicking the checkbox. Click Finish to complete the 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 driver installation.
Scanning can be done effectively on printer and save the file to your desired folder or to email and sharepoint. Keep the document on the scanner glass. Select the Scan option on the Control Panel. Choose your destination folder and touch the Start Scan option.Read More
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9020 PRINTER SETUP
How To Print On HP Officejet Pro 9020
- Load suitable printing sheets into the input tray of your 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer.
- Install genuine ink cartridges in their slots.
- Open the document you want to print on your Windows system and proceed How To Print On HP Officejet Pro 9020.
- Click File —-> Print or Ctrl + P to initiate the print function
- Do the changes that are necessary on the Print Properties dialog box.
- You can choose the number of copies, the layout of the document, etc.
- Preview the document and click on the Print option after completeing How To Print On HP Officejet Pro 9020.
HOW TO DO DUPLEX PRINTING ON HP OFFICEJET PRO 9020
- Open the file you want to print on your system.
- Press Ctrl + P keys on your keyboard or click File —–> Print.
- On performing this action, the print properties dialog box will open.
- Check if all the settings are made. Now, move to the Advanced Settings option.
- Click the option 2-sided or the duplex printing choice
- Select Print to begin the print function. Menu names vary with respect to the printer model, application, and the Operating System you use.
HP Officejet pro 9020 Airprint Setup
Connect your device to the local wireless network and check the network status using the control panel of your HP printer. Connect your printer and the Apple device to the same wireless network. Tap Print to open the HP Officejet Pro 9020 setup Printer option. Touch the Select Printer option to choose your printer. Set the parameters such as Paper, Number of copies, Black & White, etc., as per your preference. Click the Print option to begin the function.
HP Officejet pro 9020 ePrint Setup
Log in to your email account and enter the HP Officejet Pro 9020 setup printer’s email address in the To field. Type the subject and attach the document that is to be printed. Now, click the option Send. You can also forward any email you want to print by inputting the printer’s mail address. When you print from your mobile device, open the file that is to be printed. Tap the Share —–> Email option. Compose a mail and click Send. On selecting the Print option after configuring the settings, the print job gets done.
HP Officejet pro 9020 Mopria Print Setup
Mopria Service can be enabled only on Android 4.0 or later versions. Connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer and the device to the same active network. Download and install the Mopria Print Service App from the Play Store app. Touch to enable the Mopria Service plugin on the notification panel. Click Settings —-> NFC Sharing —-> Print. Now, click the Mopria Print Service —–> On option.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9020 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is a process to analyze and tracing the root cause of the issue to fix it. If you have any problem on your 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer, diagnose your printer and fix the issue automatically. Read More