Get the complete guide for 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 Setup
To set up the HP Officejet Pro 9010 for the first time, unwrap the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer from the box, remove the seals & tape, provide power supply, set the preferences, install the ink cartridges, load sheets, and align the printhead.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 SETUP
How to Setup HP Offocijet Pro 9010
- To install the HP Officejet Pro 9010, do the procedure below
- Use the Power cable to establish a power connection.
- Load the Ink Cartridges and paper into the printer.
- Provide the same Network Connection to the PC and the Machine.
- Connect the Computer to the printer via a USB cable or wireless network.
- Install the Driver Software and start printing on 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 ink cartridges
There are 4 cartridges present in the HP Officejet Pro 9010 setup printer. This includes Black, Cyan, Magenta, and yellow. You can replace the slots or refill the cartridge when needed.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Ink cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges that are in your printer box, go with the procedure below.
- Open the front door of the machine and lift the Ink Cartridge Access Door. You can see that the Carriage moves to the center of the machine. Wait until the carriage remains idle.
- Take the ink cartridges from the box and unwrap the tape at the bottom for HP Officejet Pro 9010 ink cartridge installation.
- Be sure to hold the black plastic of the cartridge only.
- Install Ink Cartridges into the respective slots and close the front door and the Ink cartridge Access door. Touch the OK button on the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer control panel to confirm the HP Officejet Pro 9010 ink cartridge installation.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9010 INK CARTRIDGE REPLACEMENT
- Push the old Ink Cartridge in the slot to remove it.
- Clean the contacts of the cartridge before you replace them and then insert new ones.
- Make sure they don’t stick together and have space in between them.
- Close the door and reset the printer for HP Officejet Pro 9010 ink cartridge replacement.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9010 INK CARTRIDGE REFILL
To refill the ink cartridges, perform the steps below.
- Remove the empty cartridge from the slot by gently pushing them on 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer.
- Locate the holes and inject ink into the Cartridge using a syringe.
- Remember refilling the ink cartridges is not encouraged by the manufacturer.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9010 DRIVER & MANUAL DOWNLOAD
You can download the manual for your Printer from the manufacturer’s website. The Driver download can be done either utilizing an Installation Disc or by downloading it from the manufacturer’s site.
HP Officejet pro 9010 Driver Download
Go to the official website of the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer manufacturer. Search for your Printer model either by typing the name of your printer or by choosing it from the drop-down list. Locate the Driver Download button on that page and click on it to download your Printer Driver.
HP Officejet pro 9010 Manual Download
To download your HP Officejet pro 9010 setup Printer Manual, visit the manufacturer’s website and locate your Printer. You will see the Manual Download button at the bottom of the page. Selecting that button will help you download your manual.
HOW TO INSTALL HP OFFICEJET PRO 9010 DRIVER
To install the driver for your printer, you need to download the Software either from the installation disk or the Official Website. Then you need to install them on your PC based on your OS.
HOW TO INSTALL HP OFFICEJET PRO 9010 DRIVER IN WINDOWS
- Make use of the installation disc that was given with your HP Officejet Pro 9010 setup Printer.
- Place the disc on the drive and select the disc drive icon. You will be directed to the installer.
- Follow all the instructions given to get the software installed. Now select the downloaded file.
- Click the Yes option and you will receive a notification stating that the software has been installed successfully.
HOW TO INSTALL HP OFFICEJET PRO 9010 DRIVER IN MAC
- Go to the Apple Menu and click the System Preferences icon.
- Navigate to the Print & Fax section.
- Add your Printer to the Mac system.
- Select the Print Using menu and choose the name of your 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer.
- Click the Add button and you will be prompted to install the Software.
- Select the Download & Install button to finish the installation.
You can scan on an HP Officejet Pro 9010 and save the file to your computer, memory device, or send it via email. Load the original on the scanner glass. Select the Scan option on the Control Panel. Choose your destination and touch the Start Scan option.Read More
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9010 PRINTER SETUP
HOW TO PRINT ON 123.hp.com/ojpro9010
To start printing, perform the process below.
- Feed paper in the Input Tray.
- Select the file and give the Print command.
- Choose your printer and click the Properties option.
- Select the Layout, Paper type, Print Quality, Color & the Paper size in the Properties dialog box & select the OK option to commence Printing.
HOW TO DO DUPLEX PRINTING ON HP OFFICEJET PRO 9010
Do the following to perform duplex printing.
- Load paper in the tray and enable the Print option on the selected document.
- Make sure that you have chosen your 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer model and open the Properties tab.
- On the LAYOUT tab, choose the page orientation.
- Click the PRINT ON BOTH SIDES drop-down list and select the Flipping Paper option.
- Make changes to the other settings and click the Print option.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9010 USB CONNECTION
- Fix one end of the USB cable into the HP Officejet Pro 9010 setup printer and the other end to a computer.
- To avail the most supported features from a USB connected printer, install the full feature driver from the manufacturer’s website.
HP Officejet pro 9010 Airprint Setup
Connect the Printer and the Apple device wirelessly. This helps you use the Airprint application. Select the file that you want to print and tap the Share icon. Choose your Printer, modify the Print Job Settings if needed, and click OK.
HP Officejet pro 9010 ePrint Setup
Eprint permits you to print from any location with an active internet connection. Connect your HP Officejet pro 9010 setup printer to the web and get the email address of the printer to transmit the print jobs from your PC, laptop, or phone.
HP Officejet pro 9010 Mopria Print Setup
Make sure that the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 Printer Hardware is set up. Connect your smartphone and Printer to the same network. Install the Mopria application on your device from the Play Store. Enable the app and start printing.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9010 Troubleshooting
The manufacturer’s troubleshooting tool resolves your 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 Printer’s issues. The problems related to printing are Paper jam, Print Cartridge Jam, Print Job, Copy & Scan issues, Firewall, and Network. To Troubleshoot them properly, visit Read More