Simple 123.hp.com/envy7155 Setup
123.hp.com/envy7155 is an all in one printer that can perform printing, scanning and copying. It also lets you connect to smartphones and print documents using applications like AirPrint and Wireless Direct.
PICK YOUR ISSUES
HP Envy 7155 Paper Jam Error
The 123.hp.com/envy7155 paper jam error is prone to occur. This usually occurs due to wear and tear. Paper jams hamper the printer’s functions and if not resolved, can lead to various issues. To resolve this error, you need to inspect the input tray, output tray, and the rollers for any jammed paper.
How to Replace ink cartridge in HP Envy 7155
HP recommends replacing ink cartridges instead of refilling them. Check the ink cartridge levels periodically and replace the cartridges if required. To make things simpler, you can subscribe to HP Instant Ink. This is a service which monitors your printer’s ink levels and delivers cartridges to your doorstep before they go low or empty.
HP Envy 7155 Printer Offline Error
123.hp.com/envy7155 printer offline error occurs if the USB cable is not properly connected to the computer if you are using a wired connection. If the cable is found to be faulty, replace the cable. In case of a wireless connection, check if the router provides an uninterrupted connection. If not, contact your internet service provider. Reset the printer if the above solutions don’t work.
HP Envy 7155 ink cartridge problem
The 123.hp.com/setup 7155 ink cartridge problem occurs due to dirty print heads, clogged nozzles, ink leakage, or improperly installed cartridges. Resolve this issue by accessing the carriage area and ensuring that the cartridges are fitted in their respective slot. Inspect the ink level of the cartridge if it is low, the printer will not print.
HP Envy 7155 not picking up photo paper
If the HP Envy 7155 printer does not pick up photo paper, open the cartridge access door and clean the paper pick rollers. Look for jammed paper inside the tray and document feeder. Also, look for paper bits stuck in the the carriage as well. If none of the solutions work, reset the printer.
HP ENVY 7155 SETUP
Look for the driver installation CD of the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer in the printer box. Insert the CD in your computer and click Auto run in the printer. The setup process will commence, just perform the steps accordingly to finish the installation. If your computer doesn’t have a disc drive or the installer present in the CD is outdated, download the updated one from this site. Just click the Download button below and a compatible driver will be installed on your computer. Access the downloaded file from your computer’s Downloads location and double click on it. The installer file will be .exe for Windows and .dmg for Mac.Read More
Commence the HP Envy 7155 setup after unboxing the printer. Remove the packing materials surrounding the printer and place the printer on a flat surface which is free of dust. Use the power cable that is present in the printer package. Connect your printer and computer to a power outlet and turn on the 123.hp.com/envy7155. Wait until the printer goes through its warm-up period. Pull the input tray and then load paper into it. Hold the Power and Cancel buttons simultaneously. After sometime, let go of the Cancel button followed by the Power button and a test page prints.Read More
Before commencing the wireless setup, you need to gather the network name and password of the router. Ascertain that your printer and computer are associated with the same wireless network. The router should have an uninterrupted internet connection. Go to Wireless settings and choose Wireless Setup Wizard on the printer’s control panel. Select the name of your network from the list of networks, enter the password and WPS pin if prompted and tap Connect or OK. Download and install HP Easy start for your computer. Start the application, connect to the same wireless network and print a Wireless Test report.Read More
123.hp.com/setup Envy 7155
How To Print in HP Envy 7155
To print using your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer, you must have all the necessary software installed on your printer for HP Envy 7155 setup. After that, you will have to install the ink cartridges on your printer. Then connect the power cable to the printer and turn on.
How To Copy in HP Envy 7155
Taking a copy is easy with your 123.hp.com/setup envy7155 printer. Place the document that you wish to take a copy of on the scanner glass and click on the Copy icon on the control panel of the printer. Choose the settings needed for the copy job and also update the number of copies to be taken.
How To Scan in HP Envy 7155
Check the printer and switch on the printer. Open the scanner lid and make sure the scanner glass is clean and dust free. Place the document on the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer scanner glass and click on the Scan icon on the printer control panel to scan.
HP ENVY 7155 Mobile printing
Setting up mobile printing on 123.hp.com/setup Envy7155 lets you print documents and images from your smartphone. To do so, your need to install ePrint, Airprint, or HP Print app. Without these applications, you cannot print from a mobile. You can get these apps from Google Play or Apple Store. Printers which support mobile printing lets you connect multiple smartphones. You can send print jobs using your smartphone, these jobs are organized by the printer in the print queue.
HP Envy 7155 Airprint Setup
- Check whether the Mac computer is running on iOS 4.2 or later.
- Setup the wireless network connection on 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer.
- Open an app on your iOS computer and access the document or photo you want to print.
- Now select the Share icon and tap Print.
- Touch Select Printer under the Printer Options menu. If no printers are found, select What if a ‘No AirPrint Printers Found’ message displays on my iOS device.
HP Envy 7155 eprint Setup
- Enable Web Services on the printer’s control panel and connect your printer to HP Connected.
- Obtain the ePrint email address.
- Open Gmail on your smartphone and tap Compose.
- Attach the document to be printed in email by selecting the Paperclip icon.
- Key in the HP ePrint email address in the To: field, enter another email address in the CC: field if required and tap Send.
HP Envy 7155 Google Cloud Print setup
- Open the Chrome browser, register your printer with Google cloud Print.
- Go to Settings on Chrome, click Show Advanced Settings, choose your printer under Printers to register, and click Add Printers.
- Select Manage your printers and choose your printer to activate it.
- Key in the name or Gmail address of the person you want to share your printer with and then select Share.
- Google Cloud Print transmits an email to the recipient.
How to print photo on 123.hp.com/envy7155
- Pull the paper tray and slide the paper width guides out.
- Load the photo paper in the tray and then slide the paper width guides such that they touch the edge of the paper on 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer.
- Open HP Easy Start on your computer and select the image to be printed.
- Click Print and wait for a few seconds.
- The photo will be printed.
HP Envy 5055 Scanner Setup
Open the scanner lid and remove the Styrofoam sheet from it. Load the original on the scanner glass carefully. Place the original such that its printed side faces down. Download and install HP smart on your Windows computer.Also perform scanning using HP Easy Start. You can also scan using the options on the printer’s control panel.
HP Envy 7155 Scan to Computer
- Lift the scanner lid of the HP Envy 7155 printer. Load the document that needs to be scanned on the scanner platen.
- Make sure the printed side faces down on the scanner glass.
- Open HP Smart on your computer, select Scan, and choose Scanner.
- Choose the source accordingly from the drop-down list.
- 123.hp.com/envy7155 supports loading documents via the document feeder and scanner glass.
- Click the Preview icon and select Edit. You can rotate and crop the preview image accordingly.
- Make changes to the contrast and brightness of the image and then select Scan.
HP Envy 7155 scan to email
- Place the document such that the printed side faces the front right corner.
- Open HP Easy Start on your computer. Choose the type of scan and select Scan.
- Select Email as PDF or Email as JPEG.The Scanned file will open as an attachment.
- Now enter the recipient’s email address in the To: field.
- The initial screen will let you review and modify any settings if required.
- If you want to edit the image thoroughly, click the More link which is on the top right of the Scan dialog to modify the scanned image more. Select Scan.
How to scan multiple pages on HP Envy 7155
- Before leaning to scan multiple pages, make sure to install the Full feature driver on your computer.
- Keep the document on the flatbed and Scan it by performing the steps accordingly.
- Do not save the file, remove the scanned document, place the second one.
- Click the Plus sign on the lower left corner to add the already scanned image.
- Select the Plus sign on the lower left corner of the screen.
- Name the file and save it on 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer. You can also use an ADF to scan multiple pages. To do so, use the HP Scan and Capture app.