Quick 123.hp.com/envy5055 Setup
123.hp.com/envy5055 is a very versatile printer that satisfies your printing requirements and is known for its ease of use & portability. It is an all in one printer which can perform printing, scanning and copying tasks flawlessly.
PICK YOUR ISSUES
HP Envy 5055 Paper Jam Error
Paper jam errors are quite common with 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer. You can effortlessly overcome paper jam errors by going with the troubleshooting steps given in the user manual. A simple way to remove jammed paper is by opening the access door of the printer and checking for jammed paper by using a flashlight. If you find any bits of paper stuck in the rollers, you need to remove them carefully.
How to install ink cartridge in HP Envy 5055
Installing an ink cartridge is an easy process. All you need is a brand-new cartridge which is compatible with your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer model. Remove the cartridge from its packing, open your printer’s cartridge access door, place the cartridge into the slot & push it until it clicks into place and then close the access door.
HP Envy 5055 Printing Blank Pages
The 123.hp.com/envy5055 printing blank pages error can occur due to several reasons. Some of them include low ink level, empty ink cartridge, printhead malfunction, cartridge failure, carriage malfunction and dirty cartridges. In order to overcome the printing blank pages issue, you need to refer to the troubleshooting steps given in the user manual..
HP Envy 5055 Ink cartridge Problem
Some common ink cartridge problems that the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer faces are cartridge leakage, incompatible ink cartridge, ink cartridge missing, and cartridge malfunction. Most cartridge errors can be fixed by removing and reinserting the ink cartridge. However, if the issue persists, you need to remove the cartridge, clean its contacts, and place it back.
HP Envy 5055 Not Connecting to wi-fi
The 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer is prone to facing not connecting to Wi-Fi errors. The reasons are many, some of them include Wi-Fi feature not turned on, router malfunction, unstable internet connection, and printer Wi-Fi adapter malfunction. A smart way to resolve this issue is by uninstalling and re-installing the HP Envy 5055 driver. In most cases, this issue can be easily overcome by resetting the printer.
HP ENVY 5055 SETUP
Download the HP Envy 5055 driver by clicking the link given below. You can also get the driver from HP’s official website as well. The driver installation files will be provided in a CD which is included in the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer’s shipment box. You can install the driver by inserting the disc into your computer and running the setup. If the printer driver found in the CD is outdated, you can get the updated version of it from our site. You can do the same if your computer does not have a disc drive. If the driver download process gets interrupted, inspect your internet connection and perform the download once more.Read More
Setting up the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer is a walk in the park. Perform the steps given in the user manual. Firstly, unbox the printer from its package and take all the accessories inside. Make sure to place the printer on a flat surface which is free of moisture. Remove the packing materials off the printer and peel off the orange tapes surrounding it. Open the cartridge access door of the HP Envy 5055 printer and insert the cartridges into their respective slots and close it. Install the printer driver on your computer and print a document.Read More
Are you finding it difficult to perform the HP Envy 5055 wireless setup? Just go with the steps below. There are many ways to perform the HP envy 5055 wireless setup. One popular way to perform the wireless setup is via the Wi-Fi direct or wireless direct. Wi-Fi direct lets you print wirelessly through a computer, smartphone, or tablet. Turn ON the Wireless direct feature of your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer from its control panel. This lets you connect up to five devices and print documents from them. You can also print documents from your mobile if it supports Wireless direct.Read More
123.hp.com/setup Envy 5055
How To Print in HP Envy 5055
To print using your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer, you should have all the necessary software installed on your printer for HP Envy 5055 setup. After that, you will have to install the ink cartridges on your printer. Then connect the power cable to the printer and switch on.
How To Copy in HP Envy 5055
Taking a copy is easy with your 123.hp.com/setup envy5055 printer. Simply place the document that you wish to take a copy of on the scanner glass and click on the Copy icon on the control panel of the printer. Choose the settings needed for the copy job and also update the number of copies to be taken.
How To Scan in HP Envy 5055
Check if the printer has no power up issues and switch on the printer. Open the scanner lid and make sure the scanner glass is clean and dust free. Place the document on the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer scanner glass and click on the Scan icon on the printer control panel.
HP ENVY 5055 Mobile printing
Mobile printing is very useful as it lets you print documents from your mobile phone effortlessly. To perform mobile printing, you need to install the HP Print Service Plugin or HP Smart app on your smartphone. Now turn on the Wireless Direct feature of your 123.hp.com/setup envy5055 printer and mobile. Choose the document that you need to printer from your mobile and select Print. The screen will display the list of available printers. Now choose your printer model and select OK.
HP Envy 5055 Airprint Setup
- Airprint setup lets you 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer pictures and documents from your iPhone or iPad. Follow the steps below to setup Airprint.
- Ascertain that your apple device is running iOS 4.2 or later
- Your printer needs to be powered on and linked to a local wireless network
- Place a stack of paper in the input tray of your printer.
- Now open the Airprint application on your Apple device and choose a document to print
HP Envy 5055 eprint Setup
- HP eprint service lets you print securely from cloud-based services.
- Firstly, email the document that you want to print to your printer.
- Get the 123.hp.com/setup envy5055 printer’s email address and use it to send or receive print jobs from your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- In this manner you can print from a computer or Chromebook.
- This also lets you save print jobs for future reference.
HP Envy 5055 Print from Android
- Just perform the steps given below to print from an android device.
- You need to install the HP print service plugin on your android device.
- Use this plugin to print photos, documents, email or webpages.
- Open the Print service plugin, select the icon with three dots and then choose Print on your 123.hp.com/setup envy5055.
- Navigate through the menu, choose your printer model and then select print.
HP Envy 5055 Google Cloud Print Setup
- In order to use the Google Cloud Print service, you need a Google account and a cloud print enabled printer.
- Firstly, ascertain that you connect your computer and printer to the same network
- Open Chrome on your computer and go to chrome://devices.
- Look for your 123.hp.com/setup envy5055 printer under New devices and select Register
- Go to your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer’s control panel and touch OK to add your printer to Google Cloud print. Now you are ready to print.
HP Envy 5055 Scanner Setup
The HP Envy 5055 Scanner setup is mandatory to perform scanning on your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer. This is a simple process which allows you to scan documents and photos efficiently. It also lets you edit the scanned image as per your requirement.
HP Envy 5055 Scan to Computer
- Scanning a document or image and saving it to your computer is not rocket science. Just proceed with the steps for HP Envy 5055 scanner setup below to perform printing.
- Firstly, Place the document on the scanner glass of your computer after opening the scanner lid.
- Now close the lid, go to your computer click the Start button and then choose the HP solution center.
- Click the Start Scan button after you choose the file to be scanned.
- A preview window will show up, you can many changes to the document.
- Once you are done making edits, you need to select the Finish button.
- The document will be scanned and stored to a destination folder on your computer.
HP Envy 5055 scan to email
- Scan to email is a feature introduced by HP that allows users to scan their files and send them via email directly.
- Use Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird to perform this HP Envy 5055 scanner setup for scan to email operation.
- Scan the document using the respective option on your printer. Go to your computer and open the HP Printer Assistant
- Click Scan and then choose Scan a Document or Photo
- Wait for HP Scan to open and then choose either Document to Email or Email as JPEG and then select Scan
- The Scan preview opens, here click Send and the process of scanning to email is complete on your 123.hp.com/envy5055.