PICK YOUR ISSUES
we will guide you through resolving your printing issue
Color or Black Ink is Not Printing
If you are able to print on your 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer successfully but the printed output lacks in terms of color quality, your printer may have a problem. Depending on what ink is faulty, follow the troubleshoot information given and get your error resolved.
Replace Ink Cartridge
If there is a problem with the ink cartridge on your printer, your printer will stop accepting print jobs and an error message will be displayed on the control panel of the printer. Try the troubleshooting solutions listed to resolve your error.
When you attempt a scan on the printer, the computer fails to detect the printer or the scanner in use and a communication error gets displayed on the control panel of the printer. Troubleshoot the issue with these steps.
Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
Sometimes, even after your printer has been connected to the network, the signal strength remains weak or the printer connection may itself drop. If the connection drops, your HP Officejet 6962 printer will switch to offline mode and will fail to print.
If your printer goes offline while printing, chances are that it is not able to communicate with the computer. If the issue is recurrent and the printer keeps flitting between offline and online, you will have to troubleshoot the issue with these steps.
SETUP A HP OFFICEJET PRINTER
Your 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer needs a driver to function properly. The driver has to be downloaded or run on your system in order to be configured. After the driver has been configured, you will be able to use the printer according to the functionality of the printer. Please keep note that the driver download is not a one-time thing. You will have to keep updating the driver as and when updates are released to keep the printer running smoothly.Read More
There are two parts to installing a printer and they can be broadly classified as the physical and technical parts of setting up a printer to print. After you buy the printer, everything from taking out the printer to connecting the power cord to the printer falls under physical. Setting up and configuring the software and connections for your printer falls under technical. Here, the driver installation plays a vital role in the printer functionality.Read More
Wireless printing has become a convenient and everyday printing option owing to its speed and efficiency. There is also the added advantage of not having physical connections on the printer. This is a cost effective and time-saving method of printing. All you will need is an active wireless connection and the network details of the connection. Get the information ready, connect the computer and printer to the same network and start printing.Read More
Get the latest and most updated version of your HP Officejet 6962 printer driver from us with a simple click. Download the driver and if you need help or instructions for setting up the driver, download our manual too.
HP Guided Solutions
CALL US : 1 – 866 – 309 – 6188
MOBILE PRINT SETUP
How To Print
You can print from a mobile device on your HP officejet 6962 printer using HP ePrint or AirPrint. To use the app, you need a wireless network to connect your printer and computer.
How To Scan
If you thought that printing was the only thing your 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer can do from a mobile, check this out. Using the HP Smart App, you will be able to even scan from a mobile device. Install the app an scan the required item.
How To Copy
Although copying from mobiles is not an available option on your printer, you will be able to produce copies of desired documents on your printer with ease. Load your original,update the settings and start copying.
SCAN TO A COMPUTER
How to Scan to Computer using HP OJ 6962
- You can scan using the HP Scan Software. Place the required document on the scanner glass or inside the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Look for your printer model under Windows. Click on the name of your printer if it displays.
- Click on the option Scan a Document or Photo. Choose the shortcut that matches the type of file and action you desire.
- Click on Show Preview or Show Scan Preview to review the scan before you save it.
- If you wish to make more changes to color, resolution, and quality and choose the destination to save the scan. Click on Scan, make changes to the settings and then Save the scan. Double click on the scanned file to view it after saving the scan.
- HP Solution Center: Place the item in the scanner slot.
- Search for solution center in Windows and click on the name of your printer in the HP Solution Center window that opens.
- Always have the full featured printer driver installed on your 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer.
- Open the application and click on Scan Document or Scan Picture. Check the scan settings and the scan shortcuts available.
- Choose the required shortcut and change other settings on the right side of the window.
- To change quality and color settings, click on Advanced Settings.
- Choose the folder in which you wish to save the scan. Click on Scan.
- Make additional changes to the scan if needed and save the scan in the desired location.
- Open the folder and double click on the saved scan to open it and view it.