PICK YOUR ISSUES
we will guide you through resolving your printing issue
not printing black ink
If you find that the printed document is not obtained at desired quality and lacks black in, trail the instructions provided in this manual and sort out the issue. The guidelines provided here helps you to resolve the issues such as streaked or faded prints, fuzzed or blurred text, black ink on prints or lack of color, and streaks and smears on prints.
Replace Ink Cartridge
Your HP Officejet 4630 printer shows an error message related to the ink cartridge. This is because the installed ink cartridge is compatible with the printer model or when the toner is placed improperly into the slots. To affirm the issue is not lies with the toner, allow your 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer to print a status report.
Your HP Officejet 4630 printer might fail to copy the required document though it can print. This is because of the improper function of your printer hardware. You can power reset your HP Officejet 4630 printer to sort this copy issue. We also provide detailed instructions on how to solve the copy issue in this manual.
prints blank pages
When you assigned a print job to your HP Officejet 4630 printer, it ejects only blank page or sometimes it has fine lines or streak in the printout. This is mainly due to the dried toner, or if you have not replace the faulty cartridge. It is advised to monitor the ink level, and replaced the cartridge when 90% of its ink gets over.
not printing wireless
The printer functionality cannot be achieved when the wireless connection is lost. Many factors are present for the poor communication of the network and it also interrupts the signal. The devices which are responsible for liberating radio waves should be kept apart to attain the maximum signal strength.
SETUP A HP OFFICEJET PRINTER
You need a bit of technical information called a 123.hp.com/oj4630 driver to carry put the printer functionality. Install the software that suits your printer model, before you start to print. You can also avail this driver from our website or in the form of an installation CD.Check our manual and know how to install the printer driver on your computer.Read More
Though the software plays an important role to use the printer at its greatest, you have to set up the hardware as well to carry out the printer functionality. Setup the printer as soon as you buy a new printer. Go through the instructions and know how to setup the HP Officejet 4630 printer and initiate the physical connections on the printer.Read More
The wireless connection procedure for the HP Officejet 4630 printer is available here. Go through the instructions and learn how to initiate and maintain the printer connection. We provide guidelines separately for Windows and Mac users. Get the tips to maintain good signal strength on your print system. It helps you connect your printer to the computer and mobile phone.Read More
You need a bit of technical information called a printer driver to carry put the 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer functionality. Install the software that suits your printer model, before you start to print. You can also avail this driver from our website or in the form of an installation CD. Check our manual and know how to install the driver on your computer.
HP Guided Solutions
CALL US : 1 – 866 – 309 – 6188
MOBILE PRINT SOLUTIONS
- Smartphones and tables let you print over a wireless network or the Web to your HP Officejet 4630 printer.
- You can use the HP Smart app to print, or scan the photos and documents using your Android and Apple iOS devices.
- Connect your mobile to the wireless network using the HP AiO Printer Remote app.
- It is a secure cloud service using which you can print from anywhere.
- Just send an email with the documents or photos as an attachment and print directly from the printer. Set your printer to print the photos from your Chromebook, Chrome browser, or Chrome Device. Get the printouts by connecting the devices over a local network.
- To avail this, enable Google Cloud Print on your printer. Choose the required files and print to your network- enabled printers. Utilize a direct wireless connection between the 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer and mobile to print easily. Make use of Mopria Print Service, and enjoy printing from Amazon Fire devices.
SCAN TO A COMPUTER
- After affirming that your printer is enabled you can proceed with the below steps to scan to the computer.
- Check whether you have installed the full- feature 123.hp.com/oj4630 driver, and chosen the network connection mode.
- Place the photo which is to be scanned either on the Automatic Document Feeder or in the scanner glass. Tap on the power button to switch on the printer.
- Check whether you have placed the documents properly.
- Keep the material with the printed portion down on the scanner glass, and then align it.
- Align the documents based on the engraved guides which you have around the glass, and shut the door.
- When placing the document on the ADF, keep it in such a way that the printed side faces up.
- While placing, the top edge of the document should go first into the tray.
- Arrange the width until the item fits properly in the place.
- If you want to scan the photos, you should not scan it by placing on the ADF as it causes damage.
- Go to the printer’s control panel to click on the scan icon. Click computer and start scanning.
- Choose the computer name where you wish to save the documents to. Save it in the required format.
- Set it either as PDF or JPEG.
- When you want to save the photo, you can go with the JPEG format.
- When you don’t want to edit the scans, you can opt for PDF format. Click on the Save as Editable Text to scan the item that you can alter.
- Click on the Start Scan option. By tapping this, the printer starts to scan the placed documents.
- You can even attach the scanned documents to mail body, and send it to a valid email account.
- Only the attachments which are in supported formats can be sent.
- Check the documentation to know which are the formats that can be sent.
- Log- in to an email account, attach the file, provide the account name to which you have to send, click Ok.