HP Officejet Pro 8740 Setup and Support
Make use of the guides which are given below to install the HP Officejet Pro 8740 setup printer for the Windows user.
123 HP Setup 8740 For Windows
- Connect your HP Officejet Pro 8740 printer and the Windows computer through a USB cable.
- Your Windows computer recognizes the printer and then continue to install the printer driver automatically.
- Ensure that the printer is suitable for the system. Index the printer model number and go with the guides. Connect the power cable to the printer and the PC’s port.
- In case the printer is recognized by the Windows system by itself, upgrade drivers and install it based on the compatibility.
- In some cases, your printer name might not display even though it is connected successfully. Attempt to link and add the printer manually.
- Navigate to the control panel of your 123.hp.com/ojpro8740 printer, choose Devices and Printers. Select the View devices and printers option, and add a printer.
- Choose your printer from the displayed list. Ascertain that you have installed the software compatible with the Windows OS.
123 HP Setup 8740 For Mac
- Use the guides which are given below to connect the printer and Mac computer.
- The tips which are listed below is about the 123 HP OJP8740 USB connection method which is preferable than the other connection.
- Mac OS has the built-in software for some of the printer model which assist you to add the printer to the list by itself.
- The printer performs well only when the connection is proper. Plug the cable securely into the port to prevent the improper connection.
- Select the Printer menu and tap on Edit Printer List. Choose the Show Printer List option under the View menu.
- Find Add a printer and select it to create the connection between your Mac PC and the 123 HP printer.
- Tap on the USB option in the pop-up menu. Select your HP Officejet Pro 8740 Setup printer in the list and then choose the Add option.