HP Officejet Pro 8740 Setup
Make use of the guides which are given below to install the HP Officejet Pro 8740 printer for the Windows user.
- Connect your HP Officejet Pro 8740 printer and the Windows computer through a USB cable.
- Your Windows computer recognizes the printer and then continue to install the printer driver automatically.
- Ensure that the printer is suitable for the system. Index the printer model number and go with the guides. Connect the power cable to the printer and the PC’s port.
- In case the printer is recognized by the Windows system by itself, upgrade drivers and install it based on the compatibility.
- In some cases, your printer name might not display even though it is connected successfully. Attempt to link and add the printer manually.
- Navigate to the control panel of your printer, choose Devices and Printers. Select the View devices and printers option, and add a printer.
- Choose your printer from the displayed list. Ascertain that you have installed the software compatible with the Windows OS.
- Use the guides which are given below to connect the printer and Mac computer.
- The tips which are listed below is about the USB connection method which is preferable than the other connection.
- Mac OS has the built-in software for some of the printer model which assist you to add the printer to the list by itself.
- The printer performs well only when the connection is proper. Plug the cable securely into the port to prevent the improper connection.
- Select the Printer menu and tap on Edit Printer List. Choose the Show Printer List option under the View menu.
- Find Add a printer and select it to create the connection between your Mac PC and the HP Officejet pro 8740 printer.
- Tap on the USB option in the pop-up menu. Select your HP Officejet Pro 8740 printer in the list and then choose the Add option.