HP Officejet Pro 8620 Ink Replacement
Generally, printers play an important role in performing activities such as printing reports, letters, etc. Therefore, it is advisable to check the ink levels at regular intervals. You can also check the estimated ink levels if the prints suddenly look blurry, faint and unclear. These signs usually denote that the printer might be low on HP Officejet Pro 8620 Ink. The instructions given below may help you to save your print jobs preventing them from getting ruined or faded.
How to Check 123 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Ink or Toner Levels
- You can check the estimated ink or toner levels for your printer to analyze if you need to replace any cartridges.
- Consider having a replacement ink cartridge available to avoid possible printing delays, when you view an indicator showing low ink levels.
- Also, ensure that you do not replace any ink cartridge until you are prompted to do so.
- On the control panel, almost all printers display the HP Officejet Pro 8620 Ink and toner cartridge levels. Search for an ink drop or cartridge icon or an Ink Levels menu to analyze the status of each cartridge.
- In case you notice any error message to replace the ink cartridge, ascertain that you replace the ink cartridge as soon as possible.
- Sometimes, you may also view that the ink out light is flashing or is on, denoting that there is a problem with the ink cartridge.
- After receiving the replacement ink cartridge, verify if the printer is switched on. If it is not on, switch on the power button.
- On pressing the ink button, you may view that the print head moves to the ink cartridge replacement position.
- Now, raise the cartridge cover, then pinch the sides of the HP Officejet Pro 8620 Ink cartridge that is to be replaced.
- Take out the old ink cartridge from its slot by holding it with both hands and then dispose of it properly.
- In order to replace the tri-color HP 8620 ink cartridge, remove it from the left slot whereas the black ink cartridge from the right slot.
- Take out the new ink cartridge that had been shipped with the printer and discard the protective tape from it.
- The ink cartridge with the blue top denotes that it is the colored ink and the one with the black top is the black ink.
- Ensure that the two small plastic tabs on the top of the cartridge near the sticker denoting the ink number are closer to you.
- Hold the ink cartridge in such a way that that the copper strips are on the bottom and facing toward the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
- Shut the cartridge cover and ensure that the ink cartridges are aligned properly to maintain the best print quality.
- Also, ascertain that Letter or A4, plain white paper is inserted in the input tray and then open HP Solution Center.
- Click Settings and then select Printer Toolbox. You may notice that the Printer Toolbox dialog box opens.
- Tap Align the Print Cartridges, then click Align and then follow the on-screen instructions to print a test page.
- Follow the steps given below to Check from the printer software on a Windows or Mac OS.
HP 8620 Ink Refill Windows
- You can verify the estimated HP Officejet Pro 8620 Ink or toner levels for a printer connected to a Windows computer.
- Switch on the printer and ensure that it is in a ready state and is connected to the computer.
- You need to search Windows for HP and then choose the printer model from the list of results.
- Select the HP Solution Center option. You will notice that the estimated ink or toner levels display on the home window.
- In case you are unable to access your ink levels, proceed to the next step to check ink levels with HP apps.
- To quickly and automatically perform several troubleshooting tasks, download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor to resolve any printing issue.
- After downloading HP Print and Scan Doctor, tap Start, then choose your printer and then click Next.
- To view the estimated ink or toner levels, tap Printer in the HP Print and Scan Doctor window and select Supply Levels.
HP 8620 Ink Refill Mac
- You can verify the estimated ink or toner levels for a printer connected to a Mac computer.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer and ensure that it is in a ready state and is connected to the computer.
- Select the Apple icon and then tap System Preferences. Tap Printers and Scanners, then choose Print & Fax or Print & Scan.
- Choose the printer model in the printers list, then select Options & Supplies and then click the Supply Levels tab.
- In case you are unable to access your HP Officejet Pro 8620 Ink levels, proceed to the next step to check ink levels with HP apps.
- You can use the HP Smart app to verify the estimated ink or toner levels from your mobile phone, tablet or a Windows 10 computer.
- To find and install the app on your computer or mobile device, search your app store for HP Smart. After downloading the app, you can follow the on-screen instructions to set up your printer with the app.