HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Setup
- To link the printer to the wireless network,you need to note the name of the network and password.
- Connect the printer over the wireless network with an internet access.Turn on all the devices.
- Place the Officejet 6968 printer,wireless router and system close to each other.
- Make certain that the system and wireless printer is connected to the single wireless network.
- Detach the USB cable or Ethernet cable from the printer,do not connect until prompted to do so.
- Utilize the Wireless Setup Wizard,connect the printer to the wireless network .
- On the control panel of the printer,navigate to the Dashboard and then select the Wireless icon .
- Tap on the Setup icon,Tap Wireless Settings->Wireless Setup Wizard .Select the network name from the list of available networks.
- Tap on the OK icon to save the settings.If the name of the network is not enlisted,tap on Enter New Network name.
- After clicking on the option,trail the commands mentioned on the screen to key on the name of the network.
- Key in the network password ,in case instructed and then tap on the Done icon.
- In case the system prompts you to install the printer driver and software,install the printer driver in the system.
- You can configure the printer to the wireless network for Mac operating system using the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Prior to setting up the printer,organize the name of the network and password .
- Make certain that the printer is linked to the wireless network with an active Internet connection.
- Switch on the Officejet Pro 6968 printer and system.Ascertain that the printer and system are linked to the single wireless network.
- Assemble the printer and system within the range of the router at the time of setup process.
- Unlink the USB cable from the printer.Never make an attempt to link the USB cable until urged to do so. Avail the Wireless Setup Wizard to connect the printer over the wireless network which one of the simplest methods of connection.
- On the home screen of the control panel of the printer,navigate to the Dashboard and to the Wireless icon. Click on the Setup icon.Tap Wireless Settings->Wireless Setup Wizard.
- From the list of available networks displayed,tap in the network name and then touch OK.
- In case the network name is not screened,key in the name of the network by trailing the on-screen instructions.
- Enter the password ,if urged and then press OK.In case the system prompts,install the upgraded printer driver to finish the connection process.