HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver Download
If you have decided to use the CD that is bundled with the hardware to install the HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver you can do that by
- Inserting the CD into the CD drive and wait till the computer reads the drive. Double click on the drive icon on your computer to open it.
- A setup will start running and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
- After the installation is over, you will have to connect the printer to the computer. The process is complete after you connect the printer.
- Now that the setup process is over, you will now be able to print documents through the printer. Try printing a test page to check if the printer is functioning properly.
- Install the latest printer driver for your printer if the current one is an outdated driver.
Steps for Windows
- Choose the Change Device Installation settings option and make sure the Yes option is selected. If not, choose the option and save changes.
- After that, connect your printer to the computer either through a wired or wireless medium. Make sure the computer and the printer have detected each other. Check if the computer is connected to the internet. Inside Devices and Printers menu, click on Add a printer option and follow the instructions displayed on the screen till the installation is completed.
- If it is not on the list, click on Add a local or network printer option to add it manually. Hit next and choose the port for your printer to be connected. Select the Windows update option and wait till the process completes. Add the HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer using the TCP/IP port and connect it using the printer’s IP address.
Steps for Mac
- You can directly update your printer’s driver software using the Apple software updater. Connect your printer to the computer via USB or through the network.
- Go to System Preferences and select Printers and Scanners option and check for your printer’s name on the list of printers.
- If your printer is on the list, remove and add your printer again. Click on the – sign at the bottom of the list to remove the printer and click on the + sign to add the printer. Select the Add Printer or Scanner option and choose the name of your printer from the list.
- If your printer is not present, click on the + sign and choose the Add Printer or Scanner option and choose the name of your printer to add it to the computer.
- Select the printer in the Use or Print Using menu and download any software if required.