HP Officejet 7510 Wireless setup
There are a number of benefits to setting up your printer on a HP Officejet 7510 Wireless network. Whether it be the convenience of directly being able to print from your phone or having to not deal with wires, it is a win-win situation. But the task of setting up a wireless connection might seem daunting, but by following our step by step guide to setting up the printer wirelessly, it can be done in no time.
- To setup your HP Officejet 7510 printer on a wireless network, you will need the network name which is also known as the SSID and the password which can either be called the WEP or WPA key, a computer connected to a wireless network and a router with internet connection.
- Connect all the devices to the same network and disconnect any USB or ethernet cable connected to your printer.
- You will need to uninstall any previously installed software for USB connection. You can do this in Printer setup and Software selection menu in your computer where you will have the option to either set it up as a new printer or change the connection from wired to HP Officejet 7510 Wireless.
- Now to connect to a wireless network, turn on the printer and on the printer’s control panel click on the Wireless Icon.
- The Wireless Summary page will appear, click on the settings icon to go to the wireless settings and select the Wireless Setup wizard and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Once all that is done, you need to install the drivers and printer software.
- Before you setup your printer on a wireless network, you need to gather the network name (SSID) and the network password (WPA/WEP), a computer connected to the network and internet connectivity.
- Check if all the devices are connected to the same network before you proceed to the next step. Also, disconnect any USB or Ethernet cable connected to the printer.
- To connect the printer to the network, check if the printer is turned on and turn it on if its not.
- On the control panel of the printer, select the Wireless Icon and the Wireless Summary screen will pop up, in that click on the settings icon to open the Wireless settings.
- Inside the Wireless settings menu, click on the HP Officejet 7510 Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the process. Install the driver software for the printer to start functioning.
- To change from an existing wired connection to a wireless one on Mac you have to, remove the printer from the list of printers in your Printers and Scanners menu and add the printer as a new printer and create a wireless connection by following the above mentioned steps.
- Now your printer must be successfully connected to the network wirelessly and you must be able to print either by using an app from your phone or directly from your computer.