HP Officejet 7510 Troubleshooting
123 HP Officejet 7510 Paper Jam Error Display
- Take out all the paper from the paper tray and turn on the 123.hp.com/oj7510 printer if it is not already ON and unplug the power cord from the socket.
- Remove the rear access cover and look out for any jammed paper present inside the roller and gently remove it and replace the rear access cover back into its place.
- To remove the torn pieces of paper from the printer, turn it off and raise the ADF cover and the tab on the left edge of the ADF to raise the ADF mechanism. Take out any bits of paper jammed into ADF.
- To remove any paper stuck inside the paper tray, empty the tray and pull the tray out to its maximum and gently remove any paper stuck to it. Be sure to not tear the paper.
- To make sure the carriage can move freely, with the printer turned on open the carriage access door and wait until it becomes silent. Remove the power cord with the printer turned on and check for any torn pieces of paper inside the printer and remove them.
- Make sure the carriage can move freely by pushing it it the left and right and replace the carriage access door back into position.
- To clean the rollers in the carriage access area, turn off the printer and open the carriage access door and clean the rollers with a damp cloth. Allow the rollers to dry completely before you close the carriage door.
- Similarly do the same for the ADF rollers and the rollers in the rear access area. After which you will have to reset the printer.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect it from the socket and wait for 60 seconds before you reconnect it. Turn on the printer and now you must be able to print without a HP Officejet 7510 Troubleshooting problem.
HP Officejet 7510 Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- You will have to restart the printer and the router to solve any connectivity errors
- Turn off the router with the power button or by removing the power cord from the socket.
- Turn off the HP Officejet 7510 printer and unplug the USB cable if any.
- Reconnect the router to the socket and turn it on and wait till it connects to the internet.
- Once the router is connected to the internet, turn on the printer and try printing from it.
123 HP OJ7510 Printer Offline
HP 7510 – For Windows
- Make use of HP Print and Scan Doctor to check the connection between the printer and the computer.
- Set the printer as the default printer and resume the printing process that was paused.
- If the printer does not print and remains offline then, reset the printer and check the connection status of the 123 HP Officejet 7510 printer.
- If the wrong communication port is set in the driver, the printer will remain offline. So check if the right port is selected.
- Another reason why your printer may be offline is because the firmware might be outdated, update the printer firmware and see if it helps
- If you are in a wired setup, make sure the wires are connected properly and in a wireless setup place the devices closer to each other. Now try printing a document through the printer.
- If it prints, your HP Officejet 7510 Troubleshooting problem is solved, if it does not feel free to call our customer care.
HP 7510 – For Mac
- Check the connection between the printer and the computer, if you’re on a wired connection disconnect and reconnect the USB and the power cable and if you’re using a wireless setup, restart the printer and the router and see if it helps.
- If your printer still doesn’t respond, try resetting the printer – Once the printer is idle, disconnect the power cord with the printer turned on. After a minute, reconnect the cable and see if the printer starts printing.
- If not, set your printer as the default printer and remove all other printers from the queue and try printing again.
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet and delete all the printers from the existing queue and add this printer back and you can stop HP Officejet 7510 Troubleshooting, if it prints.
- Inside Printers and Scanners menu in System Preferences right click on the empty space near the printer name and select Reset printing system option.
Fixing HP Officejet 7510 Scan Quality Issues
- Clean the HP Officejet 7510 scanner and check if the issue prevails, because most of the time the quality issues can mainly be because of the presence of any dirt or dust on the scanner glass.
- Be careful to not spray anything directly on the scanner glass. Take a microfiber or a soft cotton cloth with some water sprayed onto it and clean the glass. Also, don’t forget to turn off the printer and disconnect i from the socket before you start cleaning.
- If your printer has a document scan feeder, remove any document or photo inside the feeder and clean it with a cloth sprayed with water. Reattach any covers and trays you opened.
- Another reason for the HP Officejet 7510 Printer issue may be due to the dirt settled on the ADF roller, Open the ADF cover and clean the ADF rollers using some water sprayed on a microfiber cloth and re-attach the cover.
- Try changing the scan settings to see if the quality improves. For Windows, use either the HP Printer Assistant or the HP Solution Center. If you’re using a Mac, make use of the HP Easy Scan option.
- If the issue is still present, reset the printer by removing the power cord while the printer is still on and after a minute reconnect the printer to the socket and switch it on. Try scanning the document now. If you still have HP Officejet 7510 Troubleshooting problem with the scanner call our customer care for expert service.