How to HP Officejet 7510 install a printer
Installing a printer includes both hardware and software. Follow the below mentioned steps to HP Officejet 7510 Install the printer as quickly as possible.
Setting up the hardware
- Unbox your printer and check the box for the contents of the printer. Once you have taken it out of the box,place it on an even surface.
- Remove the plastic tape that is present both on the outside and the inside of the body of the printer.
- Connect the power cable to the rear end of the printer and to the socket and power it up with the help of the power button available on the printer panel.
- With that the hardware setup is over and now it is time to install the necessary softwares to make the printer perform the required operations.
Instructions to connect the printer
For Windows users
- Make sure the printer is turned on and is in ready state. Take a USB cable that is less than 3m.
- Connect the USB cable directly to the USB port on your computer, because connecting it to a hub may not be the best solution because the printer cannot receive the required power supply.
- Before you connect your printer to the computer, be sure to delete any previously installed versions of the printer from Windows and then follow the steps to install the printer.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer until it is prompted. Follow the steps below to remove if you have already connected it.
- Remove the USB cable from the computer and do not connect it back until you install the drivers. Search windows for Devices and Printers and select it from the list.
- Right click on your printer model and select remove device. Now your device will be removed from the list. Now you will have to HP Officejet 7510 Install the drivers for the printer to work, check the Installing Printer driver page on our website to learn how to do it.
For Mac users
- Click on the Apple menu and select System Preferences. Choose the Printers and Scanners option from the menu.
- Inside the Printers and Scanners menu, you will have a list of printers already connected to the system and add the new printer by clicking on the + icon on the left bottom of the system.
- Select the name of your printer and click on Add. Your printer will now be added to the system. You can try printing a test page to see if it works properly.
- If you still have problems with printing a document through the printer, call our customer care for professional help. Also, if you want to learn how to setup your printer wirelessly, check our website.