HP Officejet 5740 Setup
- Link the printer and system using USB cable.Make sure that you plug in the cable into the USB port straight to the system.
- After powering up the Officejet 5740 printer and then the system will detect the printer driver and then it installs.
- To download the driver from our website for wired or wireless connection ,trail the steps below:
- For Wired Connection:With the help of Ethernet cable,connect the printer to the network cable.
- For Wireless Connection:Key in the name of the network and password and then connect the printer and system wirelessly.
- Keep the printer and system within the router’s range to attain the maximum signal strength.
- Ascertain that the printer and system are connected to the single wireless network.
- After the printer is connected to the network,install the driver and then look Windows from the control panel.
- Select the Devices and Printers option,select Add a Printer.Select the Add a network or wireless
- Once the add a network is selected,the Windows detects the printer on the list of available networks. When the Windows detect by itself for both local and network printers.
- Choose the printer’s name from the available list. Ensure that the printer works on a network with internet when installing the driver.Now,select the Next option.Once the Windows OS urges you to install the printer driver.
- You will be able to link the network with different methods
- For Wired Connection:You will be able print to the network using an Ethernet cable.
- For Wireless Connection:Utilize the network name and password and then link the printer and system to the single wireless network.
- Position all the devices within the router’s range to attain maximum signal strength during the installation procedure.
- Turn on the Officejet 5740 printer,system and the router.Choose the Apple menu and then select the System Preferences option.
- Select the Fax and Print option.Select the plus sign to include new printers to the list of available printers.
- Select the network name from the default tab and then select Add.Your printer’s name will be enlisted and select it for printing.
- Begin your printing from the printer.In case you have any issues ,call our toll-free 1-888-666-7936 to resolve it.