HP Officejet 5740 Driver Download
Initially,to download the HP Officejet 5740 Driver and software, you need to key in the printer model name and version of the operating system which helps you to download the appropriate printer driver. While downloading,make sure that that you upgrade the latest version of the driver to utilize all the available features in the printer. We provide you instructions for installing the 123 HP Officejet 5740 driver in Windows and Mac OS.
123.hp.com/oj5740 – Windows
- Prior to downloading the driver, examine whether you have met the prerequisites.
- Switch on the Officejet 5740 printer and utilize a USB cable with length less than 3 m.
- In case the printer is linked via USB cable to the system,detach it and do not connect it until prompted to do so.
- In Windows,look for the Devices and Printers option in the control panel settings.
- Select the printer’s name by right click on it and then select the Remove device option.
- Eliminate all the additional devices one by one which is not linked to the system
- Trail the instructions mentioned on the screen to HP Officejet 5740 download and install the printer driver and software
- In accordance with the printer model,the HP Easy Start gets downloaded on the system
- Select the mode of connection and then proceed to the next step .While choosing,choose the connection type as USB.
- After installation process,based on the user’s requirements,try to print,scan or copy
123.hp.com/oj5740 – Mac
- Ensure that you assemble all the requirements you require while linking the printer using the USB connection method.
- Initially,turn on the HP Officejet 5740 printer. Acquire a USB cable of length only 3m.
- Select the correct port to link the printer to the system so that there are no obstructions during the connection process.
- Do not attempt to link the USB cable to the printer unless the installer prompts to so so.
- Browse the appropriate driver for your printer model and configure the driver for USB connected printer
- In accordance with the printer and version of the operating system,a full feature driver is downloaded using Apple Software Update.
- Trail the on-screen prompts and select the mode of connection as USB,once the installer prompts. Move back to the HP Officejet 5740 install screen and examine whether the HP Easy Scan option is chosen.
- Select the Add Printer option,when installer instructed.Generate a queue on the Mac computer.
- Select the name of the printer,select Use or Print Using and then choose the printer’s name again and then touch add. Return to the installer to complete the installation process.