HP Officejet 4650 Setup
We offer the instructions on how to install the HP Officejet 4650 Setup printer for Windows and Mac users as well.
123.hp.com/setup 4650 – Windows
- Including an HP Officejet 4650 printer to the Windows computer is simply powering on the printer, and linking it to the computer with the aid of a USB cable.
- By doing this, your Windows computer instantly recognizes the printer and then continue to install the driver by itself. This does not consume your time much.
- Check the compatibility between the printer and computer. Form a connection between the printer and the computer’s port using a power cable.
- If the printer is recognized automatically by the Windows computer, updated drivers suitable for your HP Officejet 4650 Setup is also gets downloaded and installed at the installation period.
- If your printer name is not recognized, then reconnect and add the printer manually.
- To reconnect and re- add the printer,get directed to the printer’s control panel, click on Devices and printer. Go with the View devices and printers option, and then include your 123 HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Find and choose your printer name from the displayed list. Sometime you will receive the list of printers a little late, as it needs few more seconds to refresh.
- Check if the printer is compatible with your computer operating system.
123.hp.com/setup 4650 – Mac
- Choose the connection as Wireless or USB to relate it to your existing network when prompted.
- Generally, Apple Mac OS X has the built- in software for some printer models which help you include the printer to the list automatically, as soon as you connect the printer to the USB port.
- Connecting the printer to the personal computer lets you take the printouts of the required documents only after HP Officejet 4650 Setup and installing the appropriate printer driver and software.
- Use a good quality cable and connect it securely to the computer to maintain proper printer connection.
- For the personal computers which have Mac OS X v 10.2.8 or earlier versions, tap on the Printer menu and select Edit Printer List. Choose the Show Printer List option listed under the View menu.
- Find the Add a printer option on the screen and select it. Do this, so that you can establish the connection between the Mac computer and the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer.
- Select the USB option in the first pop up menu. Tap on the Add option after choosing your printer name from the display.