HP Officejet 4630 Driver Downlaod
Make use of the software installation disc that was supplied with the printer to install the software for your printer.
- Keep the disc into the disc drive of the personal computer and tap on the disc drive icon listed under the This PC or My Computer section.
- Get directed to the installer and trail all the instructions prompted to get the software installed.
- Hold on until the installer guides you to link a USB cable to the HP Officejet 4630 printer.
- Once the software installation is done successfully, make an attempt to print or scan on your printer.
- Check our website for the software and driver which corresponds to your printer model, if you do not have the installation software CD.
- Tap on the link given to download the software and tap on the downloaded file in the download bar of your preferred browser.
- Get directed to the downloads folder of your personal computer and tap on the downloaded file.
- After placing the CD in the disc drive, the computer reads the CD and prompts an option whether to execute the file.
- The file which is prompted will be in .exe format. Just click yes. The rest will be done by your system software.
- Read and agree the terms and conditions, if prompted. You will receive a notification stating that the software has been installed successfully.
- Once it is received, let your printer print a sample document just to verify that you have chosen the right driver and it is installed properly.
- Install the printer software using the installation CD that came along with the printer. And also check the OS compatibility with the software you use.
- Insert the CD into the drive and wait for the system to auto-populate the contents in the CD. If not displayed, click My computer and then double-click the drive with CD symbol. Choose the .dmg file. Double click on the file and follow the instructions to get the driver setup on your printer. After the HP Officejet 4630 Driver setup has been completed, you can start using the printer.