How to install HP Officejet 3830 Setup
- Take off the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer from the shipment box and then unwrap all the tapes and packing from the printer.
- Open the scanner lid and remove any protective tape. Check whether the tapes insides the printer are removed properly.
- Check that the printer components are received correctly with your printer. Use the power cord to link the printer and the computer to the electrical socket.
- Take off the new ink cartridge from its package and touch only the black ink plastic region on the ink cartridge.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and position the cartridges into its respective slot.
- Place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot.
- Close the ink cartridge door, once you are done with placing the cartridges. The printer prints an alignment page by itself.
- Once you are done with placing the cartridges, install the printer driver and software.
- Connect the printer and the computer via a Wired network or through the Wireless connection.
- Check the OS compatibility and ensure that the printer driver runs properly on your system.
- Navigate to the Devices and Printers option on your computer and ensure that the name of your printer is displayed. If essential, set your printer as a default one.After completing the HP Officejet 3830 Setup process, attempt to perform any of the printer functions.
- Ratify the operating system version of the Mac device, and install the compatible driver.
- Mac OS X has an inbuilt software which allows the printer to add automatically to the list when it is connected.
- . After checking the connection status, tap on the Printer menu and click Edit Printer List.
- Click on the Show Printer list itemized under view option. The Print List window gets displayed. Select the Add a printer option to add a printer and start printing your document.