HP ENVY 5530 TROUBLESHOOTING
Paper Jam Error
- Sometimes, the HP Envy 5530 printer stops printing and shows a warning message on its control panel. When your printer is prompting the alert message, and if you want to proceed the print job, just click ok.
- By doing this, the attention light on the printer control panel blinks. At that time your printer might produce noise level than unusual, and the printer ejects blank paper.
- Eliminate any loose sheets that are placed inside the HP Envy 5530 printer, and clear the jammed papers from the printer’s rear side.
- Ascertain that the carriage displaces freely. Power on the printer, subsequently access the carriage door and check whether the carriage moves into the access area.
- Swipe the rollers with the help of damp cloth, and let the printer print a test page. If the printer prints, the paper jam issue is sorted out successfully.
- The paper jam issue can be prevented to some extent by not filling the loading tray above its capacity. Overfilling of paper tray is one of the reasons for frequent paper jam issue.
- If the slider of the printer is not positioned, the paper jam is likely to occur. HP Envy 5530 printers are designed with a sliding mechanism which allows only few paper types.
- Check the paper type you have loaded into the input tray suits the printer you are handling. You are recommenced to use standard office paper to avoid paper jam.
Scan to the computer
- It is a kind of scanner issue which is encountered by the HP Envy 5530 printer when the communication of the scanning devices is interrupted.
- By that time your printer might show an alert message based on the issue encountered and does not scan the required items.
- As soon as you receive this message on the LCD display, you have to confirm that the HP Envy 5530 Troubleshooting issue is also printing- related.
- All the alert message is no true. Sometimes your HP Envy 5530 printer provide pseudo message even the printer is in ready state.
- Reboot the devices and verify the driver scan settings you have customize to your HP Envy 5530 printer.
- Make sure that the internet connection is initiated between the printer and the computer and is maintained properly. We offer the network connection maintaining tips.
- If you opt for the wired connection, you have to choose the cable properly to establish the connection. Use the appropriate cable and link the devices securely.
- If you opt for a wireless network, check the status of the light present on the wireless router. If you find the blinking lights, your connection is not established, and so you have to retry the connection.
- It is recommended to use 2.4 GHz frequency bands as many printer models are designed to operate at the former band.Take a look at the network name and the connection status, mouse over the network button in the notification area on the personal computer.
Won’t connect Wireless
- Though the wireless internet connection is maintained, the HP Envy 5530 printer fails to maintain the connection due to many reasons which in turn affects the printer functionality.
- If the issue is correlated to the wireless network, you have to restart the printer, wireless router, and the HP Envy 5530 printer. Use the power button to reboot the devices.
- Use HP Print and Scan doctor tool to fix the HP Envy 5530 Troubleshooting issue easily. It is simple to download, install and use if you have our instructions.
- Check the status of the wireless connection to which your printer and the computer are connected to.
- It is necessary to monitor the wireless network test results page. This is done just to evaluate the status and identify the wireless network issues that your printer experience.
- Presence of more number of wireless channel interface inversely affects the wireless network signal strength.
- Network interface happens when other networks use same channel.
- It is advisable to use a unique network name to avoid wireless network issues. When multiple routers have same SSID your printer might get connected to the wireless network where you experience drop in the network strength.
- Power off all the additional routers other than yours. Network interference and performance HP Envy 5530 Troubleshooting issue might arise when multiple routers are used.