HP Envy 4520 Wireless network connection setup
A HP Envy 4520 wireless network enabled printer is much easier to use and also a lot faster as compared to a normal printer. It uses Wi-Fi or wireless to print and access print jobs that a user may send to the printer and the printing is a lot faster. Your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer will be given an email address and you will be able to print over the network.
Connect to the 123 HP Envy 4520 wireless network
Before you connect your printer to the wireless network, you will need information on the network name and the password of the network. Make sure all the devices in use have been switched on.
- Get the SSID or the network name, the WPA/ WPA2 passphrase.
- Your computer must be connected to your 123 HP Setup 4520 wireless network. Make sure that it is not connected to a guest or a host network. These connections are not secure.
- Your computer and the printer must both be connected to the same wireless network. If your printer is unable to connect to the wireless network, place the printer close to the router.
- Check the signal strength of your wireless network by connecting a mobile device to the wireless network.
- Please note that before printing using Wireless printing, you will have to unplug any USB or Ethernet cable that has been connected to the printer.
- To connect the printer to the wireless network, switch on the printer and click on the Wireless icon on the control panel of the printer.
- A HP Envy 4520 wireless screen will display. Click on the Settings icon and then on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Connect your printer to the wireless network with the prompts on the control panel and then install the printer software.
- Open the computer that has been connected to the 123 HP Envy 4520 printer and that you wish to print from.
- Check our website and locate the full featured printer driver for your printer.
- Download this driver and open the downloaded file to get the driver configured.
- Follow all the instructions displayed on the screen to get the driver 123.hp.com/setup 4520.
- After the driver has been configured, you can proceed to print using your network connected printer.