HP Deskjet 2655 Driver Download
The instructions in this section are for the user who are willing to install the HP Deskjet 2655 driver and software which they received along with the printer’s package.
- Take your CD out and affirm that it is clean and doesn’t have any scratches on its surface.
- Place the CD into your computer and hold on until it is detected. access the drive and trail the on-screen instructions to accomplish the installation successfully.
- After accomplishing the installation steps, you can find a screen asking for an option to connect the printer. Link the 123 HP Deskjet 2655 printer to the computer and start to print.
- Downloading the printer driver from our website is an alternative choice for the users who do not have an installation CD.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Mac Setup
- Apple Users can avail the Apple software update to install the driver software on your Mac devices. Power up the 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer and link it to the computer either using a USB or through a local network.
- Once you’ve affirmed that the printer is linked to the computer, tap on the Apple menu on your Mac and choose System Preferences.
- Choose the Printers and Scanners option from the System Preferences section and verify whether your printer is listed.
- If you have found your printer name, remove and add your printer again. To exclude, you have to choose the printer and tap on the – sign on the left bottom of the window. Once it is done, tap on the + sign and choose Add Printer or Scanner option followed by choosing your printer name.
- If your printer name is not listed, tap the + sign and choose Add Printer or Scanner option and pick your printer from the list.
- Below the Use or Print Using menu, choose your HP Deskjet 2655 printer. Add your printer to the list and then download the software.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Windows Setup
- Check if your computer is automatically set for HP Dj2655 driver download that is accessible under Windows Device Installation settings. Do this by looking for the Change Device Installation settings on your computer and choosing it from the results. Choose yes and save changes.
- Once it is accomplished, you have to follow the procedure that lets you connect your printer to the computer.You can opt for a USB or through the network.
- If you are preferring USB connection, link the USB cable from the printer to the computer and affirm that the printer has been discovered by the computer. Also, affirm the computer is associated with the internet.
- If you want to establish the wireless connection, you should know the network name and password. Affirm that the printer and the computer are associated with the same network.
- Check for the Devices and Printers option from the results. click the Add a printer option.
- When the network detects your 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer, tap next and trail the on-screen instructions.
- When the network fails to detect the printer, add it manually through the network or via the TCP/IP port. By doing this, your drivers will be downloaded and installed.