HP Deskjet 1112 Setup
In the installation section of this manual, we provide the instructions to HP Deskjet 1112 Setup and install both hardware and software.
- Unbox your HP Deskjet 1112 printer and verify the contents in the printer box.
- After taking out all the components, keep it on an even surface.
- Eliminate the plastic tape that is present both on the outside and the inside of the body of the printer. Link one end of the power cable to the printer’s rear and the other end to the socket. Switch on the printer and then install the HP Dj1112 printer software.
Instructions to connect the 123 HP Deskjet 1112 printer
Affirm the HP Deskjet 1112 printer is powered on and is in the ready state. Use a USB cable that is less than 3m in length or establish the connection using the one that comes with a box.
- Link the USB cable directly to the USB port on your computer in order to make your 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer to receive the required power supply.
- Before you attempt to connect your printer to the computer, affirm that you have deleted any previously installed versions of the printer from Windows and then trail the steps to install the printer.
- Also, you are not supposed to link the 123 HP Dj 1112 printer to the computer until a prompt screen displays and instructs you to connect it. If you have already linked a cable, trail the steps mentioned below to eliminate it from the list.
- Take out the USB cable from the computer and do not connect it back until the installation of the driver is completed. Find windows for Devices and Printers and select it from the search results.
- Right click on your printer model and click on remove device. By this action, your printer gets removed from the list.
- Next, you have to install the drivers in order to make your HP Deskjet 1112 Setup printer to function, verify the Installing printer driver page on our website and have more ideas about it.
- The below instructions are for mac users to help them to setup a wired connection via USB
- Tap on the Apple menu and choose System Preferences. Select the Printers and Scanners option from the menu.
- Below the Printers and Scanners menu, you can see a list of printers already which are connected to the personal system and add the new printer by choosing the + icon located on the left bottom of the system.
- Pick the name of your printer and tap on Add. By performing this instruction, your printer gets added to the system. Try printing a test page to see if it functions properly.