HP Envy 5663 Wireless Setup
123 HP Setup 5663 Windows
- Prior to installing the HP Envy 5663 printer driver and software for the wireless network, ascertain that you note down the network name and password.
- Ensure that the system is linked to the wireless network with an Internet access such as cable or DSL.
- Assemble the printer and system within the range of the router at the time of installation procedure.
- Ascertain that the printer,router and system are powered up. System and printer are linked to the single HP Envy 5663 Wireless network.
- Detach the USB cable that is linked to the printer. Browse the HP folder in the list of installed programs.
- Select the printer folder and then select the printer’s name.On the HP Printer Assistant software,select Utilities->HP Envy 5663 Printer Setup & Software selection.
- Select Convert a USB connected printer to wireless,if necessary and then trail the instructions mentioned on the screen to accomplish the installation.
- Utilize the Wireless Setup Wizard to identify the name of the network and network password to link the printer to the wireless network.
- Switch on the Envy 5663 printer. Tap the Wireless icon on the control panel of the printer.
- On the Wireless Summary Screen,tap Settings-> Wireless Settings. Tap on Wireless Setup Wizard to trail the on-screen instructions to link
123 HP Setup 5663 Mac
- Ensure that you note down the name of the network and password.The system is linked over the wireless network with an active Internet access.
- Organize the system and computer very close to each other at the time of setup process.
- Ensure that the Envy 5663 printer,router and PC are switched on and the system is connected over the wireless network.
- Terminate all the applications that are running in the background of the system.
- Make use of the Wireless Setup Wizard to find the name of the network and key in the password to link the printer to the wireless network.
- Turn on the Envy 5663 printer.Enable the Wireless icon on the control panel of the printer.
- On the Wireless Summary Screen,tap on the Settings icon and then touch the Wireless Settings icon.
- Select the HP Envy 5663 Wireless Setup Wizard icon and take the aid of the commands displayed on the screen to link the printer over the wireless network.
- You need to install the updated version of the HP Envy 5663 printer driver and software from our website.
- Choose the method to identify the printer model name and then trail the guidelines displayed on the screen to move to the downloads page.
- Choose Download beside the full feature driver or select Basic Drivers for other driver options.