Skip to content
HP Envy 5663 Setup
123 HP Setup 5663 Windows
- In case the printer and system are linked using a USB cable,make sure that you link the USB port straight to the system.
- Examine whether the printer is linked to the power source and then switch on the HP Envy 5663 printer by pressing the power button.
- Verify whether the Windows operating system identifies the printer automatically.If yes,install the driver for it.
- Navigate to our website to download the printer driver and then uninstall it with the help of guidelines mentioned on the screen.
- Check whether the printer is compatible with the Wired or Wireless connection.
- In case the HP Envy 5663 printer supports Wired connection,Connect the printer to the network via a USB cable.
- In case the printer supports Wireless connection,key in name of the network and password to link the printer to the system wirelessly.
- Assemble the printer and system within the range of the router to acquire maximum signal strength.
- Make sure that the printer and system are linked to the single wireless network connection.
- After connecting the printer to the network,install the printer in Windows from the control panel.
- Select Devices and Printers,select the Add a Printer icon.Choose the Add a network or wireless.
- Windows operating system will detect the local or network printers in case you are Windows 8 user.
- Select the name of the printer from the list of available devices and then select the Next option
- In case the Windows urges you to install the 123.hp.com/envy5663 printer drivers. Make sure that the printer is linked to the network and then install the driver.
123 HP Setup 5663 Mac
- Examine whether the printer is wired or wireless network printer,if they are network printer you will be able to connect to the network
- Make use of the guideline mentioned on the screen to commence the printer installation.
- In case the printer supports Wired connection,it is necessary to link the printer to the network using a USB cable
- In case the printer supports Wireless connection,key in the name of the network and password to link the system and printer over the network.
- Ensure that you have connected printer and system to the single wireless network
- Make sure that you assemble the devices within the range of the router during the HP Envy 5663 setup process.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/envy5663 printer.system and router.Choose the Apple menu and then select the System Preferences.
- Select the Print and Fax option.To include the printer’s name to the device list,press the plus sign.
- Select the name of the network from the defaults tan and then select the Add option
- In case the printer’s name is enlisted,begin to print the desired document or photo from the printer.