HP Envy 5540 Driver Download
Download and install the 123 HP Envy 5540 printer driver and software which is suitable for your 123 HP printer. Avail an updated printer driver and software and get an full feature printer. Without the printer driver and software, you cannot print your document or photo. It is the major part of the printer. Get directed to our website and download the latest HP Envy 5540 Driver.
123 HP Envy 5540 Driver installation – Windows
- Avail full feature printer functionality by downloading and installing the recent printer driver and software.
- Choose the Windows Device Installation settings to automatically download driver software.
- Click on the Change Device Installation settings and click Yes–> Save Changes.
- You can opt for any connection type: Wired or Wireless connection to link the printer and PC.
- If you are a Wired network user, connect the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer and system using an Ethernet cable.
- If you are a Wireless network user, collect the network name and password to connect the devices.
- Locate the printer and router within the range of the wireless network connection.
- Once the printer gets linked to the network, Windows recognizes your printer while installing the printer driver.Choose your 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer connection type and install the built-in printer driver.
- Click Devices and Printers from the list of results. Choose Add a printer. In case the list displays your printer name, select it and choose Next.
- Install the printer using the guides displayed on the screen. Try to print a sample document to check your printer performance.
123 HP Envy 5540 Driver installation – Mac
- To setup the printer driver by Apple Software update, you need to create a new print queue.
- Tap on the Apple menu, and then choose System Preferences.
- Based on the operating system version, select Print and Fax, Print and Scan or Printers and Scanners.
- Ensure that your printer name gets appeared in the Printers list. If your printer is itemized, exclude and re-add the printer to confirm the communication and printer driver installation.
- In case you cannot find the printer in the list, choose the plus sign–> Add Printers or Scanners.
- Choose the name of the printer.
- Click on Use or Print using and then choose your printer from the viewed list.
- To limit the printer functionality use the generic driver option from the Use menu.
- Select Add to add the printer to the list. Based on the necessity, install the HP Envy 5540 Driver and software.
- Try to print, scan or copy a document, based on the printer’s functionality.
- If you have successfully printed a document, the printer is all set and the printer driver is installed correctly.