123 HP 4520 Drivers Download
A HP 4520 drivers is an essential software that has to be downloaded to ensure even basic printer functionality. It can be downloaded or it can be installed with the Software installation CD provided by the printer manufacturer. Either ways, the printer driver is an essential tool without which the printer cannot function.
123 HP Setup HP Envy 4520 Software
- If you are going to use the software installation disc provided by the printer manufacturer, make sure it has no scratches or dents on the surface.
- Open the CD drive on your system and place the disc inside. Wait for the CD to get detected.
- After it is detected, open My Computer or This PC on your system and double click on the CD Drive option.Follow the instructions displayed on the screen for a successful HP Envy 4520 driver setup.
- After the installation is complete, a prompt may appear asking for the printer to be connected to the computer. Do not connect the printer before this prompt appears.
- If you do not have the software installation CD and you wish to install a driver, click on the link below to download the most suitable version of your 123 hp 4520 drivers.
- Based on the download capabilities of your browser, a Envy 4520 driver will get downloaded. A .dmg or .exe file will get downloaded depending on whether you use a Windows or a Mac system.
- Once the file has been downloaded, click on the file in the browser’s download bar or open the file from the computer’s Download folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file and once the 123 hp setup window opens, follow all the instructions listed on the screen.
- Wait until the driver is completely setup and then try printing on your printer. If the printer prints, your setup was successful. You can start using your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer.
HP Envy 4520 Driver installation for Windows
- Select the Change device installation settings from the list of results. Device installation settings window gets displayed.
- Choose the Yes option, and then select Save Changes. Link your HP 4520 printer to the PC via a USB cable or via the Wireless network.
- Pick your printer connection type and make use of the Windows Add a Printer wizard to install the built-in printer driver.
- Tap on Devices and Printers from the list of results. Select Add a printer. A choose a device or printer to add to this computer windows get displayed.
- In the event that the printer is in the list, choose it, click Next and then use the guides displayed on the screen to install the driver.
- Choose The printer I want isn’t listed, and then click Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings.Select Next. Choose the port to be used by your printer, and then select the Next option.Select Windows Update, and then halt for the HP 4520 Printer Driver to upgrade.
- Tap on the Add a printer using TCP/IP address or host name option, and then choose the Next option.In the Device type drop-down list, choose the Autodetect option.
- Key in your printer IP address into the text box, and then tap on Next.
- You can identify the IP address by printing either a Wireless Network Test Report or a Network Configuration page.
- For printers with displays, the IP address displays on the control panel through the Wireless icon.
- Halt for the system to link to the printer, and then choose Next to configure the printer driver.
HP Envy 4520 Driver installation for Mac
- Prior to installing the HP 4520 drivers, ensure that your printer has a driver available for Mac OS version.
- If your printer is supported, move to the next step to link the printer.
- To install the driver, the printer must link to your Mac device via a Wired network or through the Wireless network.
- If you are instructed to install the driver during the connection process, go to the next step to add the printer tot he Mac printers list.
- Tap on Apple menu, and then choose System Preferences.
- Select Print and Fax.
- Verify that your 123.hp.com/envy 4520 printer name displays in the Printers list.
- Remove the printer from the list and re-add your printer to verify communication and to ascertain that the correct driver is used.
- In case your printer is not itemized, tap on the Plus sign, choose the name of your printer.
- Select the Print Using box, choose your printer name from the pop-up menu.
- Select Add to add the printer to the list. Get directed to our website download the latest HP 4520 Drivers.
- Based on the guides displayed on the screen, install the printer driver and software.
- Attempt to print or scan a document based on your printer functionality.
- If you are able to Print or Scan a document successfully, you installed the driver properly.
- In case you cannot print or scan a document, contact our tech support on our toll-free 1-888-666-7936.